Anyone watching this season of Ultimate Fighter?

Just watching this am. I like the way they matched fighters differently (seeded) and think it was cool how they picked teams.

Conor looks very different to me. He doesn’t look the same as he did earlier on career. I don’t know if it’s coke, weight or steroids or he had work done but he looks odd.

Chandler put together a hell of a team of coaches.

Looking forward to season. I think Chandler team dominates it.

6 Likes

I am watching this season. Watched the first episode last night. I haven’t watched any other season of TUF, ever

5 Likes

Didn’t he shave his beard?

It’s probably the beard.

2 Likes

It’s his eyes. Like he shaved his brows or something.

2 Likes

In

1 Like

wasnt gonna watch but i am bored today so… i will

1 Like

I didn’t realize it was vets vs prospects. A cool concept.

1 Like

Was just kidding.

I don’t pay him too much attention but to me his face looked pretty different from what I remembered when he shaved.

Not sure if he’d be doing brow shaving unless cosmetic as he’s not exactly a Diaz with the cuts.

Probably more likely structural change from drugs and GH.

3 Likes

Word!

1 Like

It was cool to see them highlight Adrenaline, Roosevelt’s gym,. I used to teach there.

I just watched episode 1 last night, and noticed something interesting.

Dana looks like he is sick. He has legit lost the fire in his eyes, and the whole commentary seems forced. He is not into it for some reason.

I suspect he is battling a health issue. I know he has had a rough time with personal issues but that’s not it. He just has lost the fire in his eye. Usually that happens when people get sick or are battling some health issues.

Anyone else notice??

1 Like

Im watching. Its not bad. Pretty entertaining

1 Like

I was actually shocked at the disparity in teams. I would be really surprised if Chadler’s team loses more than 1 fight in the opening round. The first fight really reflected that.

1 Like

I couldn’t help but think McTapTap has used some Botox and fillers.
His skin is puffy and way smoother than it was before around his eyes and forehead.
But hey, maybe alcohol and coke has that effect too?

1 Like

No,I don’t even know what channel.

What surprised me is how short is Chandler? If Conor is 5’9" Chandler has to be 5’6"?

1 Like

since season maybe 3 so NO2

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/conor-mcgregor-told-figure-out-what-really-wants-uncertainty-continues-ufc-return

Definitely had Botox

1 Like

The open speech but he did was flat and had no drive. Do t think over ever seen Dana like that.

I’ve had this theory for a while that he is battling something. The weight loss, the weird dna thing, the way he was going round saying about the ufc when hes gone, also, zero comeback on twatting his wife. Makes me wonder if there is something going on.

Or maybe he’s just keto/TRT, getting old and untouchable and I’ve smoked too much bin laden weed