Appeal Overturn?

I don't know how Cormier is saying "I don't think it landed". In real time you can see that landed. This is a case where Emmett will appeal and get it turned to a "No Contest". Take that win Bonus and run and hide Lil Heathen

they won’t overturn shit, unless it happens right now.

Even if it didn’t land, it’s still illegal. The success of a technique can’t determine its legality.

Nick Diaz still GOAT - they won't overturn shit, unless it happens right now.

No instant replay tonight.

Wayyy more egregious shit has happened and not been turned over. Nothing will happen 

I've seen them overturn them after the fact they file an appeal and its overturned...especially after the elbows Cormier just pointed out to the back of the head....2 elbows to the back of the head then knee to the dome....how are they still saying that knee didnt hit? It hit twice once when it extended again when it retracted

MMA MELEE -

I've seen them overturn them after the fact they file an appeal and its overturned...especially after the elbows Cormier just pointed out to the back of the head....2 elbows to the back of the head then knee to the dome....how are they still saying that knee didnt hit? It hit twice once when it extended again when it retracted

Cruz doesn't want to admit it because Stephens is a friend and teammate. The knee was clearly illegal and so were the elbows.

https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/967596896389910528

The replay from the view behind Jeremy shows the knee completely missed. Whether it was illegal to throw or not is another debate, but it did not connect.