archive search problem

No matter what I search for or what search parameters I set, I only get search results from the last 30 days. Anything older than that just does not show on search.

It does not matter if the search is set to include only last month, from the last 12 months or from the start.

I have been having the same issue... not that it seems like anyone cares lol

Trying to find something, too, to no avail:-(

Cindy

The only way ive been able to get the search to find a thread longer was if I knew the acual title of thread, or the OP

I'm looking for an old thread that a fighter named Kathy Bowers posted on. Her name doesn't even come up in any of the search boxes (thread by, posted by, mentioned in post, etc). Maybe her screen name was different than her real name? I dunno.

Cindy

Wait... I think there was a recent thread posted about archiving threads from submissionfighting.com/tv/net/?  but I can't find it:(

Cindy

No solution or attempt to fix it.

:- (

Cindy

Actually, it also seems that whatever keyword you search for, you cannot get more than 50 or so search results, either.

Not much of a archive if you ask me.

CindyO - 

I'm looking for an old thread that a fighter named Kathy Bowers posted on. Her name doesn't even come up in any of the search boxes (thread by, posted by, mentioned in post, etc). Maybe her screen name was different than her real name? I dunno.

Cindy

I have no Kathy Bowers in our database

Kolsyrade - 

Actually, it also seems that whatever keyword you search for, you cannot get more than 50 or so search results, either.

Not much of a archive if you ask me.

yeah I cant either

but again.. if I have more info on the thread I can find it

also I believe UG thread archive longer than OG threads

3 years later.

Still no fix.

Edit : actually I take that back. apparently you can now find thread older than 30 days. (as long as there are not 50 more recent threads with the same search criteria- then you are still out of luck as 50 hits is the most you will get).

Threads older than 12 months? not even possible to search for that anymore. But they still exist and can be found through my posting history.