Are GLORY fighters tested for PEDs?

Anyone know?

Tyrone spongs physique and insane gyno would say no

I have no answer for this, but what I can offer is that some state commissions (and countries) don't sanction kickboxing as they do with MMA and boxing, as such no testing is required.

Hope not.

Good question...these events are regulated through state athletic commissions, no? Phone Post 3.0

New York has no commission for kickboxing or Muay Thai. The events are sanctioned by the WKA and they do not test. If they had an event in Nj they would be tested by the njsac but they haven't yet. Phone Post 3.0

bretxthreat - New York has no commission for kickboxing or Muay Thai. The events are sanctioned by the WKA and they do not test. If they had an event in Nj they would be tested by the njsac but they haven't yet. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, the most oversight many of these events (kickboxing and Muay Thai) have is through a self-governed sanctioning body.

"Look at these guys! They arent doing it!!!!!" Classic diversionary tactic. Phone Post 3.0

At Glory 17 and 18 all fighters of the main card were tested which was insisted and regulated by the SAC's in those cities/states (LA and Oklahoma). The only fighter with a positive test was Jarell Miller during Glory 17. Jarrel was suspended for 9 months. No other positive tests.

SpecialGuest - Tyrone spongs physique and insane gyno would say no

Requesting nipple pictures.

Catlin - 
SpecialGuest - Tyrone spongs physique and insane gyno would say no

Requesting nipple pictures.

Let me see if I can find the exact one I was talking about especially for you.

http://youtu.be/U5UfC1fQ6JI?t=2m28s

SpecialGuest - Tyrone spongs physique and insane gyno would say no
Yes because nobody uses when there are tests right? Phone Post 3.0

Depends on what state you're fighting in...

kingjames100 - Hope not.

Ahh crap.

I wouldn't be shocked if most of the Glory guys are on juice.

I think it's safe to say now at least 60% of all pro fighters , maybe more, are on peds.