Are oddsmaker's high?????

I'm trying to make some money on GSP this weekend. How the hell is he a 5 to 1 favorite when he got handled in the first round?

Does anyone have Serra as a favorite??

10-1 favorite divided by this being the second fight=5-1 favorite?

"I'm trying to make some money on GSP this weekend. How the hell is he a 5 to 1 favorite when he got handled in the first round?"

LMFAO@you at once calling for GSP to be the underdog while predicting that you'll "make money" betting on him when he WINS.

Those "oddsmaker's"[sic] you referred to are playing for much higher stakes than your dumb ass. What a fucking surprise that they'd be WAY out in front of "studiocamp" and his AMAZING GSP underdog bet!

LOL, I can't believe this shit. This has to be a joke. "Hey guys, I'm going to make a fucking killing betting on GSP to beat Serra. Why doesn't anyone have GSP as the underdog??"

It's because of the situation. Georges was coming off an injury, only had a couple weeks to train and was taking Serra lightly last time. Everyone knows he shouldn't have been fighting, but the UFC put pressure on him so he did.

This time...He is 100% ready. Serra is a dead man.

90/10 in favor of GSP imo...If not 95/5.

Plus he has the whole home town advantage. I almost feel sorry for Serra. It's not going to be pretty.

studiocamp - I'm trying to make some money on GSP this weekend. How the hell is he a 5 to 1 favorite when he got handled in the first round?

Does anyone have Serra as a favorite??

Congratulations-  That might be the single most retarded post in the history of the UG

well hes at leat 5 x as good a fighter as serra...

The one thing I don't like about GSP in this fight is that he's fighting in front of his home crowd. I think that is a huge disadvantage in mma, especially a fight this big. Now Serra, even though the title holder, will again have absolutely nothing to lose. Yeah I know he can lose the belt, but people don't act like he has it to begin with.

I hope GSP can stick to a really good gameplan and just drill him from the outside and not get caught in anything fancy on the ground.

GSP was ready, he just got caught. It happens.

That's an awfully big payoff. GSP being GSP, Serra still has to be in his fragile head. He's going to have a hard time getting that image of Serra's fist out of his brain before this fight. I think GSP wins, but no way I make him that big of a favorite.

Isn't GSP's mental game basically his ONLY weakness? Serra's a nightmare for his mental game.

True. Wrist strength may be a factor in this fight.

mike sanders and sgavin need to go be douches somewhere else, it was a fucking joke.

"It's because of the situation. Georges was coming off an injury, only had a couple weeks to train and was taking Serra lightly last time. Everyone knows he shouldn't have been fighting, but the UFC put pressure on him so he did."

LMAO at anyone believing any of that - let alone "Everyone".

"Are oddsmaker's high?????"
I hope this is a troll thread. Otherwise you are fucking retarded thinking Serra would be anything near a favorite.

studiocamp - mike sanders and sgavin need to go be douches somewhere else, it was a fucking joke.

Sure it was. Anyway, didn't I say "This has to be a joke"? AND, if it WAS a joke, why did you only come back to voice your displeasure with the people who didn't "get" it? Seems like you would have been amused by that outcome if you HAD been joking, right? ;)

No, I saw you defending hot tomato in another thread and figured you were a douche. Your post on this thread confirmed it.

I voiced my displeasure b/c you thought you were coming off as so superior by telling someone, yet again, how stupid they are. I've only seen 2 posts from you and they were both used to belittle someone.

I'm starting to think mike s. and ht work for mma.tv just to get people to buy pro memberships to use the ignore function.

grittys457 -  Now Serra, even though the title holder, will again have absolutely nothing to lose. Yeah I know he can lose the belt, but people don't act like he has it to begin with.

He sure does have a lot to lose. You mention the biggest aspect already, the title. Once Serra loses that, he'll have to fight Hughes in the big $$ fight the UFC invested half a year in promoting with TUF. Serra will have to face the music with all the trash talking he did to Hughes as well. If he loses that fight, Serra is relegated to obscurity once again, exactly where he was before TUF "The Comeback". He has plenty to lose, and he knows it, thus the ridiculous and incessant trash talk.

^^^

Don't you feel that he thinks he's playing with house money right now though? I mean, there was no way he was ever gonna get a sniff of the title shot and then he wins the TUF with a very close decision then catches GSP in the fight? I think it would be easier when everybody expects you to lose. GSP has all the pressure from the home crowd plus people think he's the best in his division by far.

grittys457 - ^^^

Don't you feel that he thinks he's playing with house money right now though? I mean, there was no way he was ever gonna get a sniff of the title shot and then he wins the TUF with a very close decision then catches GSP in the fight? I think it would be easier when everybody expects you to lose. GSP has all the pressure from the home crowd plus people think he's the best in his division by far.

The worst thing for a loudmouth, trash talker is to be humbled and shown up. If Serra loses, then people can write him off, and some will (incorrectly) call the first fight a fluke, especially once Serra fades into obscurity. Serra's talked far too much about Hughes first, and now GSP, and odds are he's going to have to now fight both, and neither look to go in his favor.

[quote]FrankieBitchTits - 

Long live the EM curse, it's made me a lot of money betting against him.

^

Hahaha.. and to make it a double whammy, CRE is picking GSP too.

[/quote]

Naw CRE's been posting the GIF everywhere, hes got his head in the right spot