Are these the worst Presidential candidates ever?

I'm Canadian so I only peripherally follow American elections. But I can't remember a more shallow pool in my lifetime. I get supporting Trump because Hillary is a criminal and I get supporting Clinton because Trump is a jerk. Have there been weaker candidates for president? Phone Post 3.0

It's the worst WFA. That's for sure Phone Post 3.0

You deserve everything coming. Phone Post 3.0

...For this despicable WFA. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Honesty - I'm Canadian so I only peripherally follow American elections. But I can't remember a more shallow pool in my lifetime. I get supporting Trump because Hillary is a criminal and I get supporting Clinton because Trump is a jerk. Have there been weaker candidates for president? Phone Post 3.0
Well isn't Trudeau's experience that of a substitute teacher? It appears your leader isn't that great either.
I am a Canadian citizen btw. Phone Post 3.0

Probably.

The Dukakis-George H.W. Bush candidacies were awfully poor.

I can't recall off the top of my head who Warren G. Harding faced when he was elected, but it surely has to rate near the top from the past century.

Remember the good ole days when someone would chime in with in 2-3 posts with...."WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!"

I miss those days ;)

America was never supposed to have professional politicians. The founders would have strung a megalomaniac like Hillary up.

George Washington was a farmer. He stepped down because he had shit to do on his farm.

King George called him "the greatest man in the world", for turning down the office. King George and Hillary would be compatible.

People like her aren't supposed to exist in America. Working in government is supposed to be considered service. These people go in to politics professional, to make their fortune and wield power and be worshiped by idiots...

WFA or whatever though.

Bernie Sandsers or go fuk your mother Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Bernie Sandsers or go fuk your mother Phone Post 3.0
"White people can't be poor!"

Bernie Sanders is an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

So many people love to gloat with their claims that Trump is the worst Presidential candidate ever. Or they say the same thing about Hillary.

I don't think either statement is true at all.

We live in the internet era.

Throughout history there has surely been candidates and nominees just as weak, if not weaker, but the media didn't exist in such a massive form back then.

The coverage wasn't the same.

Trump is one of the best candidates ever. He's a non-politician a a true American.

Trump securing the nomination has been quite inspiring if you make the judgement for yourself. Take away all the hypocrisy, rage, jealousy, racism, political party loyalty, hair analysis and you're looking at a pretty solid candidate overall.

Everything is getting ran through a fine tooth comb and he comes out well-coiffed. Trump is under a microscope the likes of which didn't exist until recently.

Trump is a douche and an egomaniac but he isn't owned by the banks or the special interest groups and he is not for sale. That puts him light years passed what we have had up until this point. Phone Post 3.0

Hillary Clinton is objectively a pretty strong candidate. She was first lady under the most successful administration of our lifetime, she has senate experience, and she was secretary of state. She's experienced and has a deep understanding of most every issue.

Sanders and Trump, however, are awful candidates. They're both cartoonish panderers to the far side of their respective party's politics, neither one has demonstrated much respect for the complexities of the issues f which they're so ready to state a ridiculously populist opinion. It's sad either of them have gained this much momentum.

So in some ways yes. In some ways no. Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist - Hillary Clinton is objectively a pretty strong candidate. She was first lady under the most successful administration of our lifetime, she has senate experience, and she was secretary of state. She's experienced and has a deep understanding of most every issue.

Sanders and Trump, however, are awful candidates. They're both cartoonish panderers to the far side of their respective party's politics, neither one has demonstrated much respect for the complexities of the issues f which they're so ready to state a ridiculously populist opinion. It's sad either of them have gained this much momentum.

Hillary is a vapid cruel politician-bot who regurgitates what her focus groups and handlers feed her.

"I carries hot sauce everywhere I go. Lord help me if I don't gots my hot sauce!"

Baffling that some people are far gone enough to see her as anything but completely detestable.

Bernie, confused clown or not, has integrity. His net worth is less than what Goldman Sachs pays Hillary for a "speaking engagement".

Mad Xyientist - Hillary Clinton is objectively a pretty strong candidate. She was first lady under the most successful administration of our lifetime, she has senate experience, and she was secretary of state. She's experienced and has a deep understanding of most every issue.

Hillary Clinton is objectively a pretty strong candidate, to the people that have got us into the shitty state of current affairs we find ourselves in.

Clinton having experience is irrelevant, she is supposed to be a representative of the best interests of American people and she is not. Her warhawking in regards to Libya speaks volumes to the grave reality of the situation. A political climate, where many ignorant people would choose to focus on Trump's hair, rather than look into Benghazi.

Trump may or may not be a representative of the best interests of American people, but he is the best representative of a giant, cartoonish fuck you to the establishment, on behalf of the American people.

Our Country has already been made a joke, electing Donald Trump is par for the course they created.

The right and left's incessant bickering like little kids has destroyed the efficacy of our government. It's important to elect a candidate that neither party has endorsed. The GOP fought Trump at every angle, he is not a Republican candidate.

The far left progressives needs to wake up now. Many of the Republicans woke up first and now most true Democrats will be voting for Trump too. 

Have you taken a look at our career politicians for the last 30 years. Bernie(who I disagree with) and Trump are the best canadates I've ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

They only have to play dress up and read an autocue, Goldman Sachs et al. will be running the show as usual.

Didn't Trump finance Bill when he was running?

WWE circus tactics are afoot methinks.