Are we being honeydicked? Kayla-Holm

The fight doesn’t make any sense to me. Kayla should be fighting scrubs and building her up. Instead she’s jumping in there with Holly who already KO’ed version 1 of Kayla.

My completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theory is that Holly pulls out on fight day and we get to see Kayla vs someone ranked 15-20.

I don’t understand why they’d sacrifice her to Holly. It would have been like matching CM Punk with Randy Couture.

1 Like

Crazy take. The more likely pull out is kayla due to the monster weight cut.

8 Likes

Kayla getting koed is a dis to the pfl

4 Likes

Really? Kayla had a ton of weight she could lose, she never looked rock hard to me, always really soft.

I wasn’t really accusing Holly or Kayla of bullshit. I was suggesting that the UFC had some other plan. Advertise the bigger name in advance, switch out for a softer fight on the day of. Sort of like what they do with non-Toronto and non-Montreal UFC cards in Canada.

They aren’t sacrificing her, she’s going to beat Holly. And in the publics eyes Holly is the one that dethroned the all-time women’s Queen before Nunez came along. This is a fast way track to build her up in the biggest way, and in front of the most pay-per-view buyers as possible…

And I don’t know what honey dicking is, but they can both lick honey off my dick if that’s on the menu…

12 Likes

Wait??? CM punk had two gold medals??

awkward pulp fiction GIF

10 Likes

Honeydick: offer someone a sweet deal and then replace it at the last minute with porridge. Source: me.

3 Likes

Man you guys are sweet on Kayla. I think this is a REALLY BAD match up for her. She gets finished the same way Ronda did, but probably worse.

3 Likes

chappelle-show

8 Likes

And I don’t mean to shit on her. I think she could be Sara Mcmann good if they gave her a few more scrubs to work on.

I’ve been no stranger to share the fact that one day I will lick Kayla’s tight Judo butthole, and she will start a thread on here titled “HYBRID_JON tried to lick my pooper”

5 Likes

LOL

1 Like

This. Theyre selling it because holly kod the other judoka. So it’s boxer vs judoka II, and when kayla wins they can finally retire holly from headlining every 3rd card no one cares about and use kayla in that role. Then when rhonda comes back they can fight.

8 Likes

How Kayla performs at that weight is a big ? still. I was surprised this is at BW when Kayla has fought at LW so even at FW it was a little ? with her cutting 10 lbs in a new weight class and new promotion but 20 lbs is a lot and she is already jacked at 155. Still she is the favorite for a reason but the cut might brutal

Current odds.

Holm: +1100 for tko/ko/dq might be a good bet

1 Like

I think I"m going to. I think the last big bet I made was $100 on Holly to beat Ronda by KO.

A warning about following my bets.

The last bet I won was Trinadad vs Hopkins.

2 Likes

She beat enough cans already in PFL.
Until she was beat by Ex UFC 125’er in Pacheco at 155…

1 Like

3 Likes

I just finished the press conf and I saw this myself. I gotta admit, she looks like she’s taking it seriously. I want to cheer for her because if nothing else, maybe some of the other ladies will up their game.

3 Likes