Ariel delivers touching Brian Ortega interview

Thanks man.. in this era i have a hard time finding guys to root for/care about.. hearing an interview like this goes a long way.. he seems like a wise and humble young man..

I dont like him. He seems fake and pretentious.hope Frankie smokes him.

Brians the man.

Mshi -

Haha you must have some issues man. I’ve never seen any interview of his where he comes across fake or pretentious. 

he seems cool

hope frankie doesnt dance around the outside landing minimum strikes for 5 rounds

Becoming a fan. I love Frankie’s ethics, but this the new generation.

Mshi -

I love Frankie but I hope he goes full Wayne Brady on him. 

Mshi -

Not sure if serious but he's about as far from fake as you can get. He's an amazing human being that not only cares about himself. 

I have a feeling Frankie will win a decision but I'm not counting Ortega out, especially if Frankie plans on taking him down alot. 

Great interview. Refreshing.

He's a cheater at heart. Busted for PEDs.

ranier wolfcastle -

he seems cool

hope frankie doesnt dance around the outside landing minimum strikes for 5 rounds

Frankie will have to put on a little more pressure, this ones only 3 rounds

Brozef -
ranier wolfcastle -

he seems cool

Wait.... WHAT???

Are you fucking telling me that Cyborg vs whoever the other girl making her UFC debut is 5 rounds, but due to some technicality, Frankie vs Ortega is only 3? 

Sweet Jesus, what have we come to?  Frankie vs Ortega is literally the only interesting fight of consequence on the card.  In terms of being a quality fight, Cyborg vs the other girl shouldn't even be a main card fight.

Mshi -

I met the guy at UFC Fight Night in St Louis, after the event was over. The whole crowd was filing out. My drunk wife spotted him leaving and screamed "T City!!"

She then obnoxiously went on and on about what a big fan of his her husband was. She called me over, and he could not have possibly been nicer. Shook my hand, hung around and talked with me for a few minutes even though we were bugging him while he was trying to leave. 

Very nice, smiling, genuine, took some pictures with us,  and then shook my hand and smiled again before leaving.

Couldn't have been cooler. Made my night. Hope he wins Saturday. 

jgiveshead -
Brozef -
ranier wolfcastle -

he seems cool

Wait.... WHAT???

Are you fucking telling me that Cyborg vs whoever the other girl making her UFC debut is 5 rounds, but due to some technicality, Frankie vs Ortega is only 3? 

Sweet Jesus, what have we come to?  Frankie vs Ortega is literally the only interesting fight of consequence on the card.  In terms of being a quality fight, Cyborg vs the other girl shouldn't even be a main card fight.

Agreed, it's a shame

CRE -

This Mf is a Star! Fuck Conor McGregor! This is who they need to promote. Well spoken, the beast that no one suspects. He’s angelic and calm, but in the cage he’ll finish you. This guy is an outlier and the true definition of a Mixed Martial Artist. I hope Brian Ortega pulls it off, and I love Frankie too. Sucks that one of these guys is going to lose on Saturday.. 

Little bro is also a good human being. Man I’m a fan! 

GeorgeScoresPoints -

He's a cheater at heart. Busted for PEDs.

Have you ever lied? Let me help,  the answer is yes.  So for the rest of your life you are to be labeled a liar.  You lied so even if you admitted your mistake,  said you were sorry, and have carried yourself as an honest person it doesn't matter.   You see how stupid that sounds?  If he doubled down and made excuses, continued to show signs of steroid abuse then I'd be with you.   But that doesn't seem like the case here.   Have a little compassion and stop being such a cunt.  Here is someone who takes every chance he gets to shine light on helping others.  Id be willing to bet he does more good in a month than you've done your entire life. 

Seems like an authentic person to me. He messed up and came back clean under USADA. This isn't a case like JBJ who is now labeled a cheater not just on testing positive but also everything else about him

Im not rooting for Ortega but he seems solid.

Ortega is such a likeable guy. Sucks that he's going to get torched by Frankie.