Ariel Helwani has a pimp hand

James Franco - 

Danis threw down with khabib after a flying eagle stomp (A trademarked never before seen dagestsni move), and is alive. Helwani is a instigator bitch and someone needs to stomp him.

Notice how he’s never brave enough to run his mouth when the guy is in the studio with him?

Douchewani is the guy that runs his mouth at the bar bragging about how tough he is gets punched in the face and immediately wants to call the Police and file assault charges.

buddie -

I respect that Ariel is a self made success by hustling doing what he loves, but hes really been rubbing me the wrong way thinking hes somehow a peer with pro fighters and shit talking on them.  I won't say hes a glorified fan boy, but he covers them as a sports reporter and commentor.  What qualifies him to talk any shit? Has he ever stepoed in the cage or ring? Also. His diatribe  about how "Rhonda changed" was pathetic.  No one owes you shit dude.  They aren't supposed to be your friends.  Your job is to cover them for media. plain and simple.  

Damn you're stupid

Mr Karate -
James Franco - 

Danis threw down with khabib after a flying eagle stomp (A trademarked never before seen dagestsni move), and is alive. Helwani is a instigator bitch and someone needs to stomp him.

Notice how he’s never brave enough to run his mouth when the guy is in the studio with him?

Douchewani is the guy that runs his mouth at the bar bragging about how tough he is gets punched in the face and immediately wants to call the Police and file assault charges.

Youre retarded. 

+1 for the thread title.

Pat Giles - 
Mr Karate -
James Franco - 

Youre retarded. 

Ariel is not going to let you hang out with him. So you can drop the Capt. Save-A-Ho White Knight act.

Danis ain't done yet...

https://twitter.com/dillondanis/status/1254949005064364032