Ariel Helwani is so weak

Plot twist: Ariel is awesome and the people on this forum are fuckin losers 

6 Likes
Dreville79 -
livelaughlove -

Typical Jew rat

edit: so you’re not even allowed to say ‘Jew’ here? The guy is a rat and he happens to be Jewish. I’m sure you wouldn’t blink an eye if he was European/catholic. You f’n pussies.

The only reason free speech is even debated is because of Internet basement dwellers like this guy saying shit like this.

If more people could act like grown ups instead of pathetic little children like this, then we’d all be entrusted not to say such hateful, disgusting shit 

Lol no, free speech is debated because babies like you get upset over mean words.

Free speech is the right to express your opinion even if it’s controversial or offensive.

I’m just an internet basement dweller so don’t even bother paying me attention, carry on.

Ariel is typical of pretty much all sports media and has always been a pussy

1 Like
YaoMingia -

Plot twist: Ariel is awesome and the people on this forum are fuckin losers 

No shit right? 

No society that has passed Freedon of Speech laws 'encourages' them, we fundementally  believe in those laws which explicity ENABLE people to have the right to spew hateful speech if they so choose. Go ahead, say what you want as long as it doesn't incite violence against another individual. As Chomsky said 'If you don't beleive in freedom of speech fpr those you despise, you simply don't believe in it at all'.

livelaughlove -

Typical Jew rat

edit: so you’re not even allowed to say ‘Jew’ here? The guy is a rat and he happens to be Jewish. I’m sure you wouldn’t blink an eye if he was European/catholic. You f’n pussies.

You really don't know the nazi regime referred to jewish people as rats? Still do in the middle east

He looks like a total liberal pussy, is anyone actually surprised?

GeorgeScoresPoints - Ariel killed his career spoiling the Brock surprise. Shot himself in the foot and his star has never been dimmer since. He's trying to cling onto DC for relevancy but once DC leaves he'll be finished.

His show with Chael Sonnen on ESPN plus is awful.

GeorgeScoresPoints - Ariel killed his career spoiling the Brock surprise. Shot himself in the foot and his star has never been dimmer since. He's trying to cling onto DC for relevancy but once DC leaves he'll be finished.

lmfao if you are dumb enough to believe that, ESPN LOVES Ariel and are working at giving him even more gigs.

Yeah, what a joke. How dare he like a tweet where someone essentially says they are against using terms like ''tribe'' to insult black people and call black lives matter a terrorist organization.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

lmfao if you are dumb enough to believe that, ESPN LOVES Ariel and are working at giving him even more gigs.

ESPN. lol. I remember when people watched that.

livelaughlove - 
Peixes -
livelaughlove - 

Typical Jew rat

"typical"

It’s a common theme amongst them, no?

Take you Jew hatred elsewhere asshole.

1 Like

When Ariel was with MMAFighting i used to listen every week. 

Was kinda excited about DC and him having a show but the last one i watched was so fucking bad i never want to listen to him again. And it made me dislike DC even more.

The day after a UFC event they have a 90 minute show and dont mention anything about ufc or mma. Like 40 minutes was them sucking off those dumbass basketball players and that pos jacob blake.

The guy needs to get away from mma and just go work for cnn already.