Arlovski is all class

They should use AA's postfighter interview as a perfect example of how to keep your fanbase and even make more fans.

He could have easily pulled a Chris Leben and been hostile to the crowd, but he showed grace and class.

The fans just want the fighter to acknowledge the fight was boring and they're back on the bandwagon.

yeah, his interview was good. however, it's hard to place the "classy" label
on a guy who is wearing a condomdepot.com patch...

NO HES NOT

I still have nightmares of Joe Stevenson apologizing to fans for submitting Mishima in the first round...GAH! I'm a big fan of Joe's but that kind of shit was uncalled for. Andrei was classy and acknowledged that Werdum was a very serious opponent and that fireworks don't always erupt when two top guys square off. Lets not forget Salaverry vs. Marquardt....no, skip that, we should forget that one.

"The fans just want the fighter to acknowledge the fight was boring and they're back on the bandwagon."

I disagree with that part. I doubt the ones that were booing were the ones who were applauding for him after he apologised - it's the one's that don't boo that usually applaud. The booers are usually not in the majority though it seems which is a good thing.

Can someone give me a link or summarize what he said

still boring

He is a great guy, and more naturally gifted than 99 % of mmaers could ever dream of. he at 230 or so has the athletic abilities of a lightweight, which is incredible when you think of it, but unfortunately those abilites he has are being wasted.

lol @ CondomDepot.com

I was thinking before that Mir and Gonzaga would have made a good matchup... Now I think it would make for a good mauling.