Arlovski to Make 39th Appearance

Fucker has been fighting since I was 8… I knew it was a long time as I was a kid, I was probably 9-10 when I saw it whenever it was available at blockbuster, my dad would rent them all and break down the fights to me.

1 Like

OOOHHHH Yeah

1 Like

Arlovski is a Legend. I don’t judge him like a I would a new young HW Prospect because Andre has already been there done that. Won the UFC HW Title, has the most HW fights, and has provided us countless wars.

So when he wins a Decision against a young prospect I celebrate it like I would one of his old KO’s. He is breaking his own record now with UFC HW Fights and that is significant.

8 Likes

Still can’t believe Tim Sylvia beat him.

7 Likes

and back then

1 Like

The OG Pitbull.

2 Likes

4 Likes

When he first came into the UFC he was caveman hairy, hairy shoulders and all.

Started waxing that shit or shaving or something lol

4 Likes

MAN Scaping

Lima by ko

his revenge with the soccer kicks was dope

I had to look that one up. I thought those were legal in One?

4 Likes

there was some controversy iirc but Sylvia got laid out

1 Like

Sylvia is highly underrated. He’s big, but looks like a soft slob.

Those fights with Arlovski really surprised me. I thought the pit bull would just steamroll through him.

5 Likes

He certainly did.

1 Like

It was due to a stupid rule that I don’t believe is still in place in ONE but it used to be where in order to soccer kick your opponent you had to wait for the ref to give a stupid signal. Arlovski saw the opening right before the ref gave the signal. So stupid cause fighters rely on instinct so to have them pause, look at the ref in the middle of the fight, then go forward is just a terrible rule.

Love the ruleset with knees to the head on the ground and soccer kicks cause it changes the game A LOT but having to wait for a signal was the dumbest thing they did.

6 Likes

all im saying he better be in the HOF when its all said and done.

5 Likes

Militech Bro , Assassins’

3 Likes

He was never the same after Fedor

2 Likes

Maybe. But I think he was just at that point in his career. Everyone reaches it.