Arlovski vs. Silva

Whaaaaaaaaaat??? oh hell yeah. Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic!! Go Pitbull!!

Wish I could have put done money on this. Totally saw AA knocking him out. Phone Post 3.0

face to foot technique - Glad to see arlovski get the knockout, no doubt Silva will have an excuse for not winning Phone Post 3.0
His testosterone level was -3 bro Phone Post 3.0

CaptainAhab - Arlovski! Yes!

This guy has been very inconsistent, but he is one of the best offensive HW's ever.

He now has clean KO wins over Big Country, Rothwell, and Big Foot. Tell me if anyone has ever stopped three tougher guys.
Roy wasn't out cold: Phone Post 3.0

This guy has been very inconsistent, but he is one of the best offensive HW's ever.

He now has clean KO wins over Big Country, Rothwell, and Big Foot. Tell me if anyone has ever stopped three tougher guys.
BIG Foot
BIG Country
BIG Ben

Someone call Detective Shields! Phone Post 3.0

He has a win over Roy, but clean Ko? No.

Love him though. Phone Post 3.0

Now lets see Arlovski vs Hunt/Nelson winner. Phone Post 3.0

And Bigfoot had the nerve to comment on Overeem about his recent KO....lol thats funny Phone Post 3.0

Arlovski vs Miocic Phone Post 3.0

Good for Andrei, glads he's having some success in his comeback to the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

woop woop

Gif please Phone Post 3.0

BooZe - Gif please Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Arlovski made me some decent money today, yay

jTheHybridwolff -
This Phone Post 3.0
Please! Phone Post 3.0

VTFU - Lol at Arlovski saying to to Bigfoot (after the knockout) -

"I do not envy the headache that you will have when you awake, but till then, sleep well and dream of large women." Phone Post 3.0
That is outstanding Phone Post 3.0

MadmanGadman -
jTheHybridwolff -
This Phone Post 3.0
Please! Phone Post 3.0
/r/mma has them Phone Post 3.0

ghost of KVR -

Vote up

AA SMASH! Phone Post 3.0

Boom goes the dynamite! Phone Post 3.0