Arlovski vs. Silva

Beautiful set up... Gives the slightest tap with his right to the body... Big foot instinctively drops his right and BAM!!!! Phone Post 3.0

WAR ARLOVSKI Phone Post 3.0

LOL Pretty sure he screamed "BIG PEE PEE" as he did the victory shimmy. WAR ARLOVSKI

N. VU for AA gif Phone Post 3.0

MyTJsuX - Beautiful set up... Gives the slightest tap with his right to the body... Big foot instinctively drops his right and BAM!!!! Phone Post 3.0
He didn't drop his hands goofy, aa caught a piece of that 4 ft chin Phone Post 3.0

Loved the double punch at the end. Retard strength ground and pound for the Fucking win. War pitbull Phone Post 3.0

What a monster Phone Post 3.0

wormiwalkinstik - 
CaptainAhab - Arlovski! Yes!

This guy has been very inconsistent, but he is one of the best offensive HW's ever.

He now has clean KO wins over Big Country, Rothwell, and Big Foot. Tell me if anyone has ever stopped three tougher guys.
Good point brother, AA has shittons of power Phone Post 3.0

Which makes me realize the next fight I want to see: AA vs. Hunto.

And for folks saying that Nelson wasn't out cold, what I mean by "clean KO" is that it wasn't a TKO or a stoppage due to accumulated damage. AA definitely ended his night with one clean, heavy strike.

Good for Arlovski. Love seeing some crisp boxing in MMA. Also double handed retard strength ground and pound. And titty shake. And FUUUCKKKKK YYYYOOUUUUUU to the crowd as well.

Good combo.

UGCTT_CrestRio - 
VTFU - Lol at Arlovski saying to to Bigfoot (after the knockout) -

"I do not envy the headache that you will have when you awake, but till then, sleep well and dream of large women." Phone Post 3.0
That is outstanding Phone Post 3.0

Did this actually happen? If so, Arlovski has somehow found a way to get me to love him even more. War OG Pitbull!!!

Somehow Big Foot will find a way to blame Overeem for this lol

VTFU - 
youarewhatiswrong -
UGCTT_CrestRio - 

"I do not envy the headache that you will have when you awake, but till then, sleep well and dream of large women." Phone Post 3.0

Did this actually happen? If so, Arlovski has somehow found a way to get me to love him even more. War OG Pitbull!!!
Yeah - Arlovski said it, or more whispered it to him as, Bigfoot lie there unconscious.

It stemed from an agreement he and Bigfoot made earlier in the week, after Arlovski arrived in Brazil, which was on several MMA sites. Something like -

"We face each other as God intended - sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone."

Much better than fighting to the pain, imo. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, shit, I completely missed the Princess Bride reference. Somebody vote me down for being a blind sucker.

Yussarian - Somehow Big Foot will find a way to blame Overeem for this lol
This isn't getting nearly as much love as it deserves. Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Incredible accuracy. I marvel at the killer instinct of some fighters. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU - 
youarewhatiswrong -
VTFU - 
youarewhatiswrong -
UGCTT_CrestRio - 

Yeah - Arlovski said it, or more whispered it to him as, Bigfoot lie there unconscious.

It stemed from an agreement he and Bigfoot made earlier in the week, after Arlovski arrived in Brazil, which was on several MMA sites. Something like -

"We face each other as God intended - sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone."

Ah, shit, I completely missed the Princess Bride reference. Somebody vote me down for being a blind sucker.
As you wish. :)

Kidding. VU instead. Phone Post 3.0

This whole exchange is VU worthy.

VTFU -
youarewhatiswrong -
UGCTT_CrestRio - 

I VU you again for how much joy that brought me.

Bigfoot was not aware when AA threw the left, that AA was not left handed Phone Post 3.0