Arlovski was a serious test for Fedor

Only guy to legit KO Nelson or Rothwell in the UFC. Nobody else has. This was part of a 5 fight streak leading up to the Fedor fight and I question how anyone can deny the magnitude of Fedor's win over Arlovski at the time. Quality! Phone Post

Arlovski was tearing Fedor a new asshole before he threw that foolish flying knee. Using his length and hands to keep Fedor at bay, and basically whooping that ass. Fedor was cornered like a dog when Andrei decided to leap in there like a buffoon.

It's a shame about the jaw. AA was the best pure boxer in the heavyweight division, in terms of skillset. Better than JDS or even AO (who has a style better suited for K1). And he had a quality ground game, leglocks and FENCEGRABS OF DOOM (ask Werdum). The man's jaw is simply done.

Rickmeister -
Utah get me two -
Arlovski was tearing Fedor a new asshole before he threw that foolish flying knee. Using his length and hands to keep Fedor at bay, and basically whooping that ass. Fedor was cornered like a dog when Andrei decided to leap in there like a buffoon.

It's a shame about the jaw. AA was the best pure boxer in the heavyweight division, in terms of skillset. Better than JDS or even AO (who has a style better suited for K1). And he had a quality ground game, leglocks and FENCEGRABS OF DOOM (ask Werdum). The man's jaw is simply done.
Why does Freddy roach, who trained them both, say that silva is the best boxer in mma? Phone Post
He did say in the heavyweight division Phone Post

Utah get me two - 

AA wasnt better than JDS in pure boxing for MMA.

HELWIG - AA wasnt better than JDS in pure boxing for MMA.
This. But it was still a good win for fedor Phone Post

Utah get me two - 

Yeah...Arlovski was really winning there...right before he got BRUTALLY KO'D VERY VERY early in the VERY 1st round.

lol

Arlovski did last a tad longer than Tim Sylvia...but barely.