Arnold Allen vs Dan Hooker

this fight should be fireworks…Allen is 8-0 in the UFC and seems like no one is talking about him…dude is a beast. Hooker has fought much better competition and of course a beast himself. Hooker is now a small underdog…the fight odds were even.

1 Like

Interesting fight, I hope I’m wrong about Allen as I’m a big fan, but I don’t think he takes this leap up in competition. I think fringe top 10-15 might be his ceiling

Hooker is gonna be the much larger fighter.
Dan’s going to take this one

1 Like

I dropped fifty beans ($49.54) on the Brits in a 2 fight parley with the co-main and main events…

2022-03-17 (2)

1 Like

I like Dan Hooker and I enjoy cheering for him… but I see Arnold as a firecracker on the rise, while he is ready to crack the top 10, hooker having lost 3 of his past 4 is on a downward slide. I think this match is pretty even, so I based my decision on the psychology of each fighter entering this match. I can’t help but feel like Dan has to be kind of resigned to the gatekeeper role he is finding himself in now, because a shot at the title is miles away for him at this point. Meanwhile, the kid is hungry as fuck, and he is goint to be fighting in front of a live and raucous British crowd, and I just don’t see him allowing himself to lose under those circumstances. Sweet Caroline baby!

1 Like

Hooker didnt do too good last time he was at Featherweight, hoping for a war.

1 Like