Arrest of Jorge Masvidal

This isn’t a murder charge. The DA will eventually offer Jorge a plea deal. If he denies the deal, they’ll go to trial. If he takes the deal the only thing left is a civil suit. It’s not going to bankrupt him. It will most likely end up being a misdemeanor.

1 Like

So if I stalked a celebrity and pulled up, face mask, with some goons I wouldn’t go to prison?

2 Likes

No you would maybe go to jail.

3 Likes

Jorge is a dead beat dad who got his feelings hurt because that allegation is true

3 Likes

Maybe but more likely he has problems with the mom and she talks shit to Colby.

1 Like

What would they give someone where you live for that? If they don’t have a history of assaults? Like just a regular person.

4 years no probation would be the offer to start. If they didn’t accept they may get 60 days. I live in So Cal and have experience with the courts in LA County.

1 Like

He’s still a 40 year old man acting like a street thug. He’s a pos

4 Likes

He should’ve handled it better for sure but Colby shouldn’t have brought up him being a deadbeat dad. That’s how this kind of stuff starts.

3 Likes

Here there’s no way a class b felony sticks. Would definitely get a deal.

3 Likes

Misdemeanor here. No weapon

1 Like

I’m just going off with what they charged him. They definitely maxed out his charge. But that’s because they know he’ll take a deal. You know how it works. Charge ridiculously high, ends up with a misdemeanor in the end once all the details are released to the DA.

2 Likes

If someone brought that up you should be able to just laugh it off if it weren’t true

A normal person wouldn’t go to prison for this

1 Like

In Oregon he could get a measure 11 which this fits all the criteria of the statute and that means mandatory prison time… no judges bullshit, no im sorry, its just bye bye… the oregon prisons are full of people like this with mandatory sentences no early release and no lubrication for the fucking you get

1 Like

Remember, it doesnt matter what you did or didnt do, nobody cares, i saw a guy turn down a plea bargain for no prison time 5 years probation and he did 12 years day for day no good time because he refused to plea to something he didnt do. Its not a justice system, its a legal system and the DA writes the rules… how do you reconcile no prison time guaranteed versus 12 mandatory years of you dont agree with the DA? How is there such a disparity between how much time the DA is willing to accept versus what they will demand a judge give you FOR THE SAME ALLEGED CRIME?? No difference in what Jorge did versus what they say he did etc… either take our plea bargain or go away for years… the system is rigged folks…

3 Likes

Maybe he cried but when he cashes that check i know who will be crying

4 Likes

He was born in 84??

I always thought he was older than that.

Absolutely how the system works. Waste the courts time and resources by fighting it and you will go to jail.

1 Like

I wonder if Colby could even drop the charges if he wanted or if the state would automatically just pick it up. I know here if you get a DV and your girl tries to drop it, the state automatically picks it up and the person gets charged/prosecuted either way. I think DV is different, but I’m not 100% sure.

1 Like