Art homage to non-BJJ grappling icons

Even though I'm mainly a BJJ guy, there are some amazing grapplers from a variety of styles who deserve major respect. I tried to pick three who I felt epitomize the non-BJJ grappling traditions...which is hard to do. There are so many others I could've included, but these are the three I went with.

Who would be your picks for top 3 most-iconic non-BJJ grappling legends, UG?

If it doesnt have to be MMA related then Dan Gable, Chael Sanderson.

Not sure why the pic posted so squished. Here's a link to the image in proportion.

TheOne - If it doesnt have to be MMA related then Dan Gable, Chael Sanderson.

Did you mean Gable, Chael [Sonnen] and [Cael] Sanderson, or was that a typo? 

If it was a typo, who would be your 3rd pic?

Others I thought about using were Fedor, Gotch, Farmer Burns, Jigoro Kano, and Masahiko Kimura

DiscipleDojo -- that is an AWESOME piece of art. Great job.

Are you going to make prints available?

MMA Playwrite - 

I said grappling "legends" and "icons"...not "superior to all mere mortals".  That's why Flair's not included.

DiscipleDojo - 
MMA Playwrite - 

I said grappling "legends" and "icons"...not "superior to all mere mortals".  That's why Flair's not included.

Point taken. :)

I did include Karelin as well. He's no Flair, but he wasn't too bad himself.

G-Hands - DiscipleDojo -- that is an AWESOME piece of art. Great job.

Are you going to make prints available?

I really just did it as more of a graphic for people to share and discuss (and to encourage kids who may not be that great at traditional team sports to give the grappling sports a try!). But PM me if you're interested in a print version and we can work something out if you want a large or hi-res version.

MMA Playwrite - 
DiscipleDojo - 
MMA Playwrite - 

Point taken. :)

I did include Karelin as well. He's no Flair, but he wasn't too bad himself.

If only Karelin had worked more on his open-hand chest-chop, he would've been invincible. ;)

DiscipleDojo - 
TheOne - If it doesnt have to be MMA related then Dan Gable, Chael Sanderson.

Did you mean Gable, Chael [Sonnen] and [Cael] Sanderson, or was that a typo? 

If it was a typo, who would be your 3rd pic?

Others I thought about using were Fedor, Gotch, Farmer Burns, Jigoro Kano, and Masahiko Kimura

My third was Kimura, I brain farted and didnt worte it, I meant Cael Sanderson (sp)

Hackenschmidt, Gotch, Lebell