Artem’s Future?

ufc cuts him

sassen -

Don't know why you say he bitching out to Khabib. There was what like 5 or more people surrounding him. There no way he fighting out of that situation. You gotta be smart and fight another day. I've had a mate suffer permanent brain damage from not backing down to a car load of dickheads in a maccas drive way. Live to fight another day. 

No shit. Khabib was being the total bitch acting like a big man with a big group of his buddies. He's a bitch for doing that.

At least he can now get out of his UFC contract and pursue boxing like he was begging for last year!

comeonman1 -
sassen -

Don't know why you say he bitching out to Khabib. There was what like 5 or more people surrounding him. There no way he fighting out of that situation. You gotta be smart and fight another day. I've had a mate suffer permanent brain damage from not backing down to a car load of dickheads in a maccas drive way. Live to fight another day. 

No shit. Khabib was being the total bitch acting like a big man with a big group of his buddies. He's a bitch for doing that.

Artem talked shit, Khabib called him on it face to face.  He didnt send his team after Artem, he told them to back off when they randomly came across each other in the fighters hotel

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
comeonman1 -
sassen -

Artem talked shit, Khabib called him on it face to face.  He didnt send his team after Artem, he told them to back off when they randomly came across each other in the fighters hotel

This... Lobov looks like a giant pussy here

He is not a UFC caliber fighter in my opinion.

Nobody cares about Artem. Only reason he is still in the UFC is he is on Conors “team”. He’s an average fighter at best, and is in the UFC due to his affiliation.

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
comeonman1 -
sassen -

Talked shit? I think you are misinformed. He talked the truth. The truth is what upset Khabib.

I’d rather watch Artem fight than 70% of the ufc roster. He doesn’t point fight or back down, he’s an actual fighter which is pretty rare these days.