Ask The Tooth...

I want to know how long it took him to get his Blue Belt in BJJ ( I believe at AOJ under the Mendes bros) and how many times a week he trains.

And Who was the most influential person he's ever met and why? Phone Post 3.0

Also tell nick to send prizes from his contest Phone Post 3.0

Wait so his surname isn't 'the tooth' ? Phone Post 3.0

Porkchop - Fuck, marry or kill.

Roseanne, Rosie O'Donnell and Honeybooboo's mom.

GO! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck Rosie and talk shit the whole time. Marry Roseanne because who doesn't want Tom Arnold's slops. Kill honeybooboo's mom because why not. Phone Post 3.0

Who is Chad Weidman? Phone Post 3.0

Br0ckFnSams0n - Who is Chad Weidman? Phone Post 3.0
Ha. I saw that too. And John Fitch. Otherwise typo free I think. Phone Post 3.0

Juggling Doctor Sleep and Rum Punch atm, might give it a shot afterwards. My backlog is getting a bit out of control. Phone Post 3.0

When is Dana sending out those DVD's of the older ufc events as promised on ug? Phone Post 3.0

Flossing, yay or nay?

I think it's bullshit myself, a conspiracy drubbed up by the dental industry to get you to buy more floss, when we all know that you can pick the shit out of your teeth using your fingernails just as easily and you don't have to fork out 99 cents to buy some damned minty flavored string to do it either.

Free copy of the book for best question for Nick! I will mail it to you. Phone Post 3.0

Did this happen?

Nick, what do you think of Chris' article editing skills?

MrQ - 

Did this happen?

Did not happen. I was told that Nick was not in town. Very sorry. I hate to let you down. 

Who is the tooth and why is he getting more press than fighters on zuffa's roster? Phone Post 3.0