Askren shut out tonight against Jordan Burroughs

https://twitter.com/mmafeed1/status/1125574076599296002?s=21

1 Like

He shouldn't have done that, look what happened to Conor when he did another sport, then came back and lost

was anyone stupid enough to think he had a shot

i guess the same types that though connor is some wilder like

puncher

boxingman - was anyone stupid enough to think he had a shot

puncher

I don't think anyone, including himself, thought he had a shot.

He did it because he loves the sport of wrestling and wanted to do something to help hype up a great event.

I genuinely think he believed Burroughs would carry him a little more than he did.

Burroughs was merciless with a retired dude that hadn't wrestled in 9 years. Kind of a jerk move in an exhibition

bbomber -

puncher

He did it because he loves the sport of wrestling and wanted to do something to help hype up a great event.

I agree that's why he did it. However, plenty of people thought he had a shot. Mostly because they're stupid. He got manhandled.

Lucas Maximus -

He shouldn't have done that, look what happened to Conor when he did another sport, then came back and lost

Yea, totally the same. 

*eye roll. 

andrewwarner -

I genuinely think he believed Burroughs would carry him a little more than he did.

Burroughs was merciless with a retired dude that hadn't wrestled in 9 years. Kind of a jerk move in an exhibition

Wtf are you talking about. It wasn't an exhibition. 

Steamrolled! 

But Askren was brave enough to give it a shot. Respect!

andrewwarner - 

Burroughs wasn’t taking any chances and I can respect that. And I can understand how he wouldnt want to exchange move for move with Ben because Ben isnt a fun wrestler, Burroughs doesnt want his ankle elevated and to chase Funky through scrambles, so he just smoked him in one long drag.

andrewwarner -

quit crying

andrewwarner -

Felt the same way

El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
andrewwarner -

Felt the same way

Then you should quit crying too

Animal Mother -
bbomber -

puncher

I agree that's why he did it. However, plenty of people thought he had a shot. Mostly because they're stupid. He got manhandled.

Haha, fair enough. I should have said

"I don't think anyone who knows anything at all about wrestling..."

MM8 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
andrewwarner -

Felt the same way

Then you should quit crying too

Hi Robby!

MM8 -
andrewwarner -

quit crying

Do you ever contribute anything to this forum other than demonstrating what an unlikable cunt you are?

expecting intelligent discord about a wrestling match involving someone who is still in the top 3 "OF THE ENTIRE FUKN WORLD" in his craft against someone who retired a decade ago on a forum built around a sport that gets the has beens or never was of legitimate athletic pursuits is silly at best...

Respect to Funky Ben.