At 54, Joe Rogan could crush you with one kick

3 Likes

That hobbit packs a punch!

2 Likes

Lifetime of training and top
Dollar “supplements “ to keep you healthy will do that for you.

1 Like

He needs to plant his feet for 2 seconds before kicking and makes no attempt to move out of range post landing. I would maul him like a Strickland sparring video.

4 Likes

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

8 Likes

Present them!

1 Like

Does Joe Rogan know how to throw a punch? I’m sure he does because he’s trained for a long time… but out of every video I’ve ever seen of him, I’ve only seen him throw kicks. Literally every single one.

4 Likes

He comes from TKD. They keep their arms at their sides like Irish dancers.

9 Likes

WTF does that. Old School did not.

Olympics ruined tkd.

1 Like

You contribute content that was already posted days ago

4 Likes

Lol

@Kirik @Chris

Can you guys teach your fucking hack of a “content creator” @J_Burgos how to search the UG and OG?

That way he at least appears like he gives a shit about this place or actually posts here.

I’ve seen trolls put more effort into knowing the culture here or acting like they give a fuck.

6 Likes

2 Likes

You could just own your fuck up and that would go a long way towards respect. Instead, you act like a little internet turd.

4 Likes

It would be interesting to see where Rogan would be if he wasn’t on trt and gh.

There is a video out there of him hitting pads…He’s got hands too

2 Likes

Probably still fit but a lot thinner.

Here’s a picture of a TKD practitioner working on their defence.

9 Likes

I know a couple of guys his age that can still get down and they’re not on any of those magic supplements that Rogan is. They don’t look as jacked and ripped as him but I’d put my money on them in a fist fight vs Joe.

There’s lots of old tough guys out there still doing their thing. I’ll be 46 in may. I hope
I can still get in there and get down with the boys at the gym when I’m in my 50’s. As long as my body holds up I see no reason I won’t be.

4 Likes