At what point does Chandler just move on

I’ve been calling him Conman McFelon for years on here.

3 Likes

Maybe I’ve seen it so many times then that I’ve become numb to it and I’ve just forgotten lol

2 Likes

Of course he’s getting an exemption…

USADA is nothing more than a toy Dana bought to make Jon Jones sleep under an octagon for a few days out of the year. They are there to do the UFCs bidding. Connor is part of the UFC family, USADA is like a dirty shitbox timeshare the family owns. Connor can go down to the timeshare anytime he wants, jerk off all over the neighbors, grab a few by the pussy, and walk down the street with a testosterone IV drip, swallowing Russian Dianabol pills by the dozen, and USADA can do fookin nuttin about it!

You guys all need to just relax and understand that I made a couple of phone calls and this fight is going to happen. Don’t make me regret my decision

2 Likes

We’re asking the guy who slapped his wife then shrugged his shoulders at the criticism to care if we’re upset if he gives Conor an exemption.

What better option is there? Fight Gamrot or someone for 500k and maybe lose? A Conor fight would probably net Chandler more money than 5 regular fights. It’s worth holding out for as long as there’s a chance.

He already should’ve moved on. He looks ridiculous standing there holding Conor’s purse.

1 Like

Naw its just what a hardcore Casual wood say

you’re a casual

U talking to me?

She hit him first after he told her to sober up.

1 Like

talkin-to-me-you-talkin-to-me

U really want this smoke Retard

1 Like

It’s pathetic at this stage, hes acting like a woman at a wedding hoping to catch the bouquet of flowers

3 Likes

Probably a bigger payday than all of Chandlers purses combined to date. I would be pursuing it and hustling for this fight too

2 Likes

lol @ attaining a capital R

proceed with great caution, fun-times muppetbro.

Hehehe :fist_right::fist_left:

Did u check out the latest episode of MmaRoasted with @Adam_Hunter

Ur name gets mentioned

1 Like

what’s going on here

Have they even offered him another fight

@Adam_Hunter named u in his latest podcast for a thread/msg u posted…

If u don’t listen to the best MMA Podcast for the past 8yrs now, we cant be friends

ah what did i say. what is the timestampbro

or adam, goddammit, explain what’s been said

Why don’t u just listen to the Podcast u ungrateful Knob Jockey haha

2 Likes