At what point does Chandler just move on

This fight ain’t happening. I know it. You know it. Dana knows it. Conman McTapper knows it. USADA knows it

I’ve been saying for the past couple months or so now chandler should take another fight in the meantime. USADA will not yield to McRoids he is not in the same scenario as Lesnar was for UFC 200

Chandler & Beneil are both coming off a Loss. They should fight

4 Likes

Were you aware that it’s not up to USADA?

I agree that UFC won’t grant an exemption because it would make them look like a joke.

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/UFC-anti-doping-policy-EN.pdf

1 Like
2 Likes

Then why haven’t they yet?

Because they did it with Brock and it was an insane disaster and doing it for Conman who is obviously on more gear than Mr. Universe would make a massive mockery of UFC as a legitimate sporting organization.

Think like a businessman. Why would you risk tarnishing your reputation for a guy who hasn’t won a fight in 10 years and has been 90% out the door for the last 8 years?

McFelon might still sell but nowhere near like he once did. The future damage is in no way worth whatever few millions they’ll get out of this fight.

All that said, it wouldn’t surprise me if they did it anyway but it would just be a really shortsighted and dumb move and a PR nightmare. There is so much attention on this from the past year, the opportunity to quietly sweep this under the rug is long long gone.

You know exactly why they haven’t. Not sure why you’re asking that.

Also, they literally just formed a new public company for UFC/WWE and I don’t think they’re dying to have some shady shit hanging over their heads in the media immediately after.

3 Likes

Mcgregor being lined up for UFC300.

Hes not the same draw he once was but a lot of ppl will tune in to watch him get beaten. A good fighter but not the great he thinks he is.

1 Like

You will have to run it by his wife, she runs the show.

The problem with Chandler is that he is a one hell of an exciting fighter but he is not the best fighter. He takes massive risks and massive damage too.

He does not have many more fights if he continues that way, which he will.

McGregor was the perfect fight for him. Hard to let that go.

Young McGregor would have sniped him, but the current, “slugger” McGregor would have been a winnable fight for him. Especially with Conor’s 3 min cardio. At the very least Chandler would make it super exciting and memorable.

Too bad McGregor only fights on Twitter and Instagram now.

5 Likes

let him red panties bro

lol @ mcfelon. innocent until proven despicable obvious felon imo

1 Like

@HYBRID_JON has trusted us that the fight is proceeding

And I believe

Lol McFelon. That’s a new one

About as new as McNuggets and Conman

1 Like

Let’s go with

Cockboy McNuggets

1 Like

I like Conman cause he really is a conman

He’s conning chandler badly. He’s conning all of his fans.

1 Like

Chandler seems like a guy dumped by a girlfriend but can’t accept it and doesn’t wanna move on. He needs to fight someone else soon. He’s getting older

5 Likes

I have, and it will. I speak from a place of knowledge and authority…

2 Likes

He shouldnt quit before the miracle happens. Connor is going to change his bum life…

2 Likes

giphy

Denial, it’s not just a river that runs through Egypt…

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/ufc-lightweight-michael-chandler-delusional-conor-mcgregor

FC Lightweight Details How Michael Chandler Is ‘Delusional’ For Waiting On Conor McGregor Fight

1 Like