Atama Gi for 303

As some of you may know, we are collecting contributions to get our man 303 in a new gi. The dude has been to hell and back over the last few years and this is a great way for all of us to help a fellow forum member stay motivated and on the mats.

Rod from Atama has been gracious enough to not only offer us a good price on a gi, but throw in some extra goodies as well. It's awesome to see a company like Atama step to the plate for all of us.

To donate, funds can be sent via PayPal to rod@atamausa.com - click the option "send money to friends or family" and please include "gi for 303" as the purpose for sending. I will make the first contribution now. Who knows... if we raise enough money, maybe we can get him two gi's... Either way let's support our own in the same way that they would us!

I'll contact rod and give at least 50 Phone Post 3.0

Could a mod sticky this for a few days? Phone Post 3.0

I'll keep everyone posted daily in what have been collected so far.

Regards,

Rod

TTT

TOTAL DONATIONS SO FAR $45.00

What is the donation goal? Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - What is the donation goal? Phone Post 3.0
Minimum of $200, but we can do better. Phone Post 3.0

juanderlei - 

oh we will

;)

IN......took me awhile to get my old PP account back up

2 more guys ! total now $295.00

GaspareBJJ -
juanderlei - 

oh we will

;)

Everyone PLEASE vote this man through the roof.

Gaspare, you are a bad motherfucker and your generosity must be acknowledged!!! Phone Post 3.0

There are some people on message boards that make you cringe, but goddamn are there some good people on this one.

Thanks to everyone for making this an overwhelming success within the first couple of hours! Phone Post 3.0

all's I want is the dude from the atama store to let me know when hoodies are for sale haha. But thanks man. You and Rod deserve the vote ups for putting all of this together. BJJ is a family. 

Ive been involved with BJJ since i was 16 years old and i can tell you that it doesn't matter where you from or the color of your skin! this is, and always will be a brotherhood ! even though a pajama brotherhood!

Good on you guys!

Rodrigo Munduruca

Im voting all you beautilful people up, BTW. 

ATAMAUSA -

Ive been involved with BJJ since i was 16 years old and i can tell you that it doesn't matter where you from or the color of your skin! this is, and always will be a brotherhood ! even though a pajama brotherhood!

Good on you guys!

Rodrigo Munduruca

Brothers in pajamas man... who strangle each other... and pay for the honor to do so...

Rod has also been a bad motherfucker in supporting this cause from the beginning, so keep these guys in mind when ordering gear!!! Phone Post 3.0

juanderlei -
ATAMAUSA -

Good on you guys!

Rodrigo Munduruca

Brothers in pajamas man... who strangle each other... and pay for the honor to do so...

Rod has also been a bad motherfucker in supporting this cause from the beginning, so keep these guys in mind when ordering gear!!! Phone Post 3.0
I want a gold weave or a light for Xmas. I'll def be ordering from him!! Phone Post 3.0

Yep I'm gonna order a gold weave when they become available in October. I also want to check out the 25th anniversary kimono. Phone Post 3.0

what happens with the extra dough? More cool shit for 303?

dunc - what happens with the extra dough? More cool shit for 303?
Yep... Whatever he wants... Another gi, t-shirts, patches, etc.

Rod from Atama is gonna throw a few extra things in, so I suggest we shoot for getting him two gi's (if he agrees). Phone Post 3.0