Atlantic City Event -Russia v USA!

Carlao -

Are you nuts? It typically takes 22-27 months after the event to get the DVD out.

: )

I think it will be on TV in Russia, so we should get a professional shoot for the video release here.

MI

TTT for migueli

ttt for me fighting 2 5min rounds instead of 3!

Thanks guys ill be ready to go...miguel Henrietta TX im no okie jus playing thanks for having me im ready to put on a good show..Jason Maxwell ..Henrietta TX

TTT for Muller, hope he can make the weight LOL

TTT for Muller, hope he can make the weight LOL

sorry for the double post

D'arce - does the contract say 3 rounds? Am I confused?

I take it you prefer 2!

Psyched to see you fight again, MAX!

Cool news. Pretty much Red Devil vs US

ttt

That is a sick card, I might have to come down from Montreal.

I hate to say it, but Magomedov and Zenstov, and probably a few other of their heavyweights, are really TOP fighters.

With that said, I will take Rothwell in tat one - but I am ALWAYS werong : )

ttt for a great event !

Thanks Dragon - man, I hope this does well!

Excellent card. The matchmaking looks excellent Miguel, great job.

Looks like an awesome card Miguel. When are you guys coming out this way? Let me know, AC is my backyard, I'll bring the beers!

"I hate to say it, but Magomedov and Zenstov, and probably a few other of their heavyweights, are really TOP fighters.
With that said, I will take Rothwell in tat one - but I am ALWAYS werong : )"

That is a rematch, and in the first meeting once Ibragim found his range and landed a few shots .. Ben basically quit.

Ibragim also had a brokern hand in that fight, did he not?

Now now. I was in St Petersburg for that, and I chalk it up to Rothwell being 21. He was WIDE EYED the whole trip. You should have seen him at Tsarkoe Selo - the Czar's castle we toured!

Rothwell won the entire 1st 10 minute round, and Magomadov landed some hard punches in the last 30 seconds, and Rothwell DID quit. Though this is usually a BAD sign, he has been asking for a rematch ever since. So young, and so much potential , I figured it would be OK to give Rothwell his rematch - I give credit to the Russians for taking it.

ttt