Atlantic City Event -Russia v USA!

ttt

Id like to fight~! I just won a 4-man Tourney in RUSSIA! THE CANNON is Ready!!
Pridefighter11@hotmail.com

Best wishes,
Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch

TTT

Good card Miguel..

you need to start spreading the love though, only Monte, ATT, or Strasser fight on your shows.

Who is the promoter of this event??

I would like to do a story on this for the courier post before the event takes place...

Email me if you want the coverage!

ariasg@clam.rutgers.edu

Miguel...email me !

ariasg@clam.rutgers.edu

ttt for Trevor Prangley!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best cards I've seen, aside from UFC or Pride. All the Russian fighters listed are tough, and they don't seem hesitant to take tough matches.

eee

TEAM AMERICA GUYS -

Man, very few of you have been able to get me HIGH QUALITY pics. At this point, the poster may feature ther Russians, and just a few Americans, because of the lack of material.

If any friends of the fighters or anyone has HIGH QUALITY (300 DPI for a poster or magazine) of these guys and wants to help - please let me know - itur_miguel@yahoo.com

RED DEVIL is a force, I think the fighters will be fine in the ring, for sure, but RED DEVIL also does the little things - promote, have pics, TV, etc. There stuff is professional.

Also, this event will be on Television in Russia, so headshots, resumes and things like that need to be presented quickly!

PLEASE GUYS. Sorry to appeal to you guys on here, but most manageers and people are on the road at UFC and I need help!

Keep this up, you can help that way too!

What has D'arce been doing in Japan? How well is he doing? Any pics or video? Thanks in advance.

The interest continues to grow for this event. March 13 isn't really too far away.

Go to www.ticketmaster.com key word 'Russian Boxing' to purchase your tickets.

Miguel, Did you get my photos? If you want anything else, just let me know and I will get it out. Thanks.

I have fighters.. with professional pictures.

nudge.. nudge.

beanz4@msn.com

-Sven

If any of the fighters need a place to train when they get into NJ let me know. Marco Perazzo, an instructor at Champion Martial Arts in Maple Shade has said that the fighters can use the facilities there when there are no classes in session. The place has brand new mancino mats and a small sauna that I think still works if any of them are sucking weight. There are quite a few guys there that fight that they could get a workout with as well. Its about a 40 minute ride from downtown AC.

nooch13@prodigy.net

Fantastic card.

ttt

What are the prices?

usa usa usa

Mixed Fighting Championship March 13 Location: Trump Taj Mahal ArenaShowtime: 7 pmTicket Prices: $250, $200, $150, $125, $100, $75, $55