ATT Backstage at UFC 125

Fuck! I can't see this on my iPhone :( Phone Post

Burt Watson is the man!! Phone Post

truthisalive - Alright baby time to roll...Time to roll baby WE ROOOOOOLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG yea All night long baby....All right baby time to roll, time to roll WE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YEAH all night long baby....

Great video...just imagine what the average person (me) would feel like, knowing that Silva is coming to try and beat your ass....he's been training for 8 weeks JUST to kick your ass...and he REALLY wants to win because he's getting paid to do it.

for later Phone Post

Ansari - 
truthisalive - Alright baby time to roll...Time to roll baby WE ROOOOOOLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG yea All night long baby....All right baby time to roll, time to roll WE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YEAH all night long baby....

I would just want to walk out to that. Forget a song, just play that over and over and I'll punch anybody in the head.

war att
war mike brown

Cre, I pray daily that you will honor your word and show up at Xtreme Couture and fight Forrest and clown him like you said you could.

Great vid. Keep posting them. VTFU!

great vid thanks alot