ATT June Will Be Huge!!!

Best Wishes to everyone.... I hope this is the biggest Team sweep ever. 

ttt for my teammates you guys are awesome

Russell pit bull: Jorge injured his hand in training, and would not be ready to fight in early June. The opportunity arose for him to fight at the end of June in the UFC. This was too big of an opportunity to pass up and his hand will have time to heal by then.

Good luck to Alan in his upcoming fight.

Thanks for the response,

you answered my question with the upmost class and I appreciate that. I wish the best for Jorge and ATT. Do you know who he is fighting and what weight class.

Russell pit bull- Thank you.
Jorge wil be fighting in the 185# class. I don't think the UFC has announced the fight as of yet, so I would prefer to wait for them to make the announcement (hope you understand).

I'm pretty sure Aurelio will re-match Gomi at the end of the year - nothing official - just speculating.

Cole Miller is another young stud who should have a break out year.

Look for ATT member Luigi Fioranvanti to take on Crafton Wallace for the 185# title next AFC 17 June 24th. That will be a stand-up war. Both guiys love to trade.

TTT for ATT and any young studs callled "Magrino".

tim

Best of luck in June guys, ATT Breeds real fighting monsters!

soon we will all be ATT...

Assimilate, Resistance is futile.

Don't forget Ben Saunders.

I expect big things from Ben this year.

ttt

ttt

Fuck Ben Saunders

3T

Fabes your name is gone :(, adn your new name is blasphemy hahah

Luigi vs Crafton will be a war. TTT for Ben and Luigi!

Also, Paul Rodriguez should be opening his school in Orlando in early June. Busy month for ATT.

Sort14- shoot me an e-mail, man.

breakit22000@yahoo.com

John

"Rumor has it they have 2 fighters on the next season of TUF"

hmmmm...wonder who the second one is...

- Hey....guys.....time to work hard and hard......

- UNION....Hard training and follow the way off our head coach Ricardo Liborio....with that 3 things.....we will try to conquer the world......ATT on the way to the top!!!!!

"Great hopes make everything possible."
Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 – April 17, 1790)

osu....

ATT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakit,

You've got mail