ATT, Strebendt, LaPointe, Oxendine

Hate to disappoint you, Casey Oxendine is not a world champion instructor or fighter...... Good I'd agree, World Champ, not even close............

ttt.
it would b worth your $50 to train with just casey for the 1 hour, not to mention the rest!

This is gonna be a good seminar.

ttt

ttt

gregntn, casey is twice the man you are, obviously you have never trained w/ casey or you would have respect for him , and it is for a good cause ,so support the cause or stfu
Tim MOAB Stout

ttt

ttt

Just a few days away. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

gregtn, I'm not sure I know who you are. However you are correct, I've never won a world title (only 4 state titles and a few NAGA medals). Still, I will do my best to give everyone their moneys worth. See everyone this weekend. Casey
ttt

Don't worry Casey, I'm no World Champion either.

Aaron

boom

who gives a fuck...you guys are established and it's going to a good cause...I'm excited to meet you all. Devon C!

bang

ttt

Devon, I am very concerned with having anyone shoot anything at me after this whole Rafiel Torre trial expierence so please don't shoot anything around me! We can bullshit as much as you want though! I can tell you about the new boxing ring I am welding for my new school though...its pretty interesting for anyone who has ever done muay thai or bixing. Gerald

ttt

i am trying to get out of work on Sunday so I can hang with you Devon and Gerald! I know I want to review 2 of my 4 fights with you that I have on DVD to learn some strategy and whatnot

ttt

Hey rob e-mail me at wanderleisilva_5@hotmail.com i have some questions..

thanks devon c.

email sent