ATT, Strebendt, LaPointe, Oxendine

Seminar of Champions 2
Benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Saturday September 17, 2005

Noon-6:00 p.m.

Cost: $50

Seminar of Champions 1 featured American Top Team Black Belts Emyr Bussade and Andre Soares, Pedro Sauer Black Belt Jeff "Big Frog" Curran, World Champion Gregor "Gracie" Rangel, and Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Randy Bloom. The event raised $2,600 and was successful.

Five world champion instructors/fighters are traveling to Wisconsin to teach a one hour seminar a peice to help raise money for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Lineup:

12:00 Aaron LaPointe (Gi)

1:00 Casey Oxendine

2:00 Gerald Strebendt

3:00 Marcus Aurelio

4:00 Master Ricardo Liborio(Gi)

Will be a raffle throughout the event

Sponsors of the event are Ground N Pound, Miccs Martial Arts, AttackMode, Ill Blood, MMA Warehouse, and MASSMMA!

The event is always looking for sponsors, donations, and fighters/instructors to donate MMA items for the raffle to be auctioned off to raise extra money for St. Judes. If you are able to help please email Robert at StJudeCharity@hotmail.com or call him at 920-475-7022

Official St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Event Sponsor Coordinator:Robert "Fearless Goat" Mrotek Location:Ghost Town Fitness Center 180 Fox Shores Drive Kaukauna,WI 54130 Phone:(920)475-7022 Email:StJudeCharity@hotmail.com

ttt

TTT

what a lineup!

ttt

ttt

3t

ttt

ttt

ttt

awesome job rob! I've heard oxendine is a cool cat??? guess i'll find out. Do you parents have a big pad rob and is anybody else staying there...I would like to stay and hang with you but I feel like i'm intruding beeing as how I have never formally met you????

have Gerald and my girlfriend staying over!

no threesomes!

Goat,

Give me a call 866-883-7284

-Chad @ Warpath

appreciate the support

TTT for casey oxendine and st.judes

are you coming along Tim?

ttt

WHAT Strebendt is staying at your house rob? So we could literally shoot the shit with Strebendt all night???

that's right pal!

TTT!!!