Attention all !!!!

At the time of Shotimes fight with Chester I was Chester's coach and trainer. Showtime and his crew were disrespectful at the weigh-ins. However despite his comments in the cage after his loss to Chester he was very respectful back at the hotel.His name is SHOWTIME after all and I believe his was just making a show for the fans. I do not believe Showtime would behave in this manner. I do however believe that one of his crew would! I hope that nothing more comes of this matter and it is forgotten as an unfortunate act of a misguided fan.As far as Chester is concerned this thread has nothing to do with him and I believe he should not be involved in any further debate.
I do not speak for Chester but I believe this would be his wish.
Barry Bailey

Well i was in the same locker room as showtime and his whole crew of like 10 to 15 guys at kotc freedom fight. I talk to most of them and they were pretty cool guys all very respectful.

lol wow this internet thing is truly great..

to start no one in mark's "crew" knows what the mma.tv forum is or how to get in contact with jason motard.. mark himself called me asking about some internet forum drama as he heard about it through a concerned third party.. poor guy was actually upset about it :) but i explained how just about anyone can make a sceen name here and say whatever they want which is the good and bad part about the forum.. all in all the man is busy improving his skills but i figured i would come on here to clear up and issues. I am very happy to see that farmer and his people realised the call was a fake :)

'"farmer your smarter than you look"

in terms of training i hurt my knee and im just getting back to training in the next few weeks so mark has been training with some great coaches in the area to better his overall game.

claude patrick signing out

the funny thing is, it isn't internet drama. Jason received a phone call from Toronto (not a post on this board) threatening his life.

Doesn't seem strange that someone in Toronto would take the time to call to threaten him and stir shit when the internet is so much easier? =^)

ultraviolet

i dunno what to say i never put that much thought into it.. but like i said whoever is calling people stirring up trouble is a hurting individual in every sense. and a pay phone?? damn this sounds like an episode of 24.. far too much covert actions and politcal intrigue for my liking.

compton-

what farmer is trying to say is he would appreciate if you deleted your post becaus ehe knows everybody is cool.. post fight we all went out talked and had a good time together no problems at all.. you were not there so i dont expect you to know that but i am honestly suprised to see you as a fighter talk bad about chester. does he have the best record nope.. but im always suprised when fighters act like bad fans come online and talk shit about other guys putting it on the line. Now i know your going to say i missunderstood and maybe your right but im a sensitive guy especailly about what i read on the internet :)

Find I'll delete the post, I never talked any crap about Chester Post, yeah his record isnt unmarked, who in the game has perfect record. The guy has fought more top guys than anyone I know. He's not scared to fight tough guys and he steps into the ring.

Check your history of MMA, who here has cornered Chester Post for his Fritz Paul fight?? That was me, who came to the locker room with a hug and congrats for Chester after he choked Showtime and told him thanks for teaching him some humility?, again that was me. Im not a saint but Im far from a shit talker asshole, my actions speak for themselves.

Out of respect for Mr. Motard, Farmer Brown and Claude Patrick I'll delete it, fine Im wrong, long live Showtime. Those who dont like what I said, too bad. Anyone who has been to the same weigh-ins and been exposed to his antics would think the same thing...and Im the criminal for saying what the entire room thinks?? If he is a different person in person then the way he presents himself to the public, fine but I doubt Im the only one learning this new development in his character.

whatever Im out, god bless everyone including Showtime. I sincerely apologize. Im sure he's the sweetest guy who helps little old ladies cross the street in his spare time. If hes training with good people great for him. My opinion is talk crap if you back it up but Im a bore who cant get fights.

Have a great day

Greg Compton

greg-

put the gun down.. :)

Showtime does talk a lot of crap, but does not seem to have the aptitude to make this kind of threat. However knowing the group of alleged gang members he hangs around with, it seems feasible that some ignorant member of his crew took it upon himself to challenge Motard from afar, like a true coward that gang members are. Give it a rest Greg, don't know you personally, but you probably can't get a fight because you're probably a decent guy; join a gang, get a record, walk in with an entourage, that sells tickets and is clearly the message that they want to show the public.

off topic but when will you be fighting again Farmer

LE REQUIN

Cant we all just get along?

Greg
I know Chester has a lot of respect for you and you shouldn't regret having an opinion.

Greg(1950), you're not out of line at all. I really don't know anyone that was at any of the KOTC's that felt any different than you did. Despite the fact "Showtime" has manned up at the afterparties he still did act like a douchebag at the weigh-ins. He should learn that his entourage reflects on him. At professional events he/they should act professional.

"I love Lamp" Brick Tamlin.

jm wtf is a requim? ahh man

lamarche..yeh m,an we all about the love u know that...

yeh farmer i messaged motard asking when are u cats good to go...

loaf loves lamps too? i thought it was just me..check yer mail mang

i see everyones points here...the showman thing isnt for everyone and at times i had to put my foot down with certain antics HOWEVER Showtime has always treated me with respect and the same for those around him. People can not change where they come from but they can change where they are going.

Claude ..glad your back at it bro! cant wait to see you up here soon!!!!

Greg..next Hull fight you know your on...I WILL keep trying man we just had shitty luck!!!! Even if i have to cut 50 pounds...ahh no bad idea lol

cheers all

Pete

Compton, you're going down man, You know it's true. I'm going to release that footage of you and that cashier from McDonalds out back after closing hours in the Ford Focus.

Your friend - Dougie