Attention Joe Rogan!!

I enjoyed the shit out of that podcast man. Made the fights so much more fun. Felt like I was hanging with buddies watching fights. Definitely something you guys should do more often. Get Ronda in there next time too! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt

I gotta check this out next time Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Not a big fan of Schaubs contribution but still good and would def check it out next fight he does it for.

The podcast is available on iTunes now and it's definitely still worth a listen. They were a little bit mean to Bryan but otherwise good lol Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - The podcast is available on iTunes now and it's definitely still worth a listen. They were a little bit mean to Bryan but otherwise good lol Phone Post 3.0
Jeez there friends. If Bryan found a chinc in joes armor he'd be all over it son.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

A bailie -
MrHughes1991 - The podcast is available on iTunes now and it's definitely still worth a listen. They were a little bit mean to Bryan but otherwise good lol Phone Post 3.0
Jeez there friends. If Bryan found a chinc in joes armor he'd be all over it son.

Lol Phone Post 3.0
I know it was a joke. Schaub comes off very douchey sometimes though Phone Post 3.0

WithoutSpoilersdotCom - this needs to be done with serra/longa

imagine that
"I don't get it, Matt Brown should punch a hole in his fuckin chest!" Phone Post 3.0