Attention Kneetofaceko!

Hey bud you won the railroad spike knife! Go to the site and let me know which one you like,it's yours for free, (shipping and handling charges amount to 74.99...just kidding lol!) Contact me bro!

Bad ass!

Those are some crazy cool knives, Nemo.

I'd never seen the rail-road spike style.  Pretty sick.

Question though, do you make any railroad spike knives shorter than 7"?

oh come on, at least give us your site...

Dudtown - oh come on, at least give us your site...

LOL Well I've had a '20% off all knives for UG members' thread up for 2 weeks,1650+ views,not a sale yet! :(

lol Tom... You on parole or something

Well if I was giving away something free and had a business membership, I would plug my site. Not saying, just saying.

DaddyDirtyShogunnedMe -  Bad ass!

Thanks! :) Yep, I can make them shorter,I usually try to make them longer for those with big hands though, I have pretty small hands.

RickStorm - lol Tom... You on parole or something

lol no... I just don't want to be carrying around an 8" knife that looks like it was carved by the teeth of John Henry.

Have you seen those knives?  They are wicked looking!

Maybe he's tired of losing SN bets?

I bet he snaps at DaddyDirtyFrateTrainedMe.

DaddyDirtyShogunnedMe - 

lol no... I just don't want to be carrying around an 8" knife that looks like it was carved by the teeth of John Henry.

Have you seen those knives?  They are wicked looking!

...and you have my personal guarantee that the handles on the spikes will never come off! :)

Remember guys, if not satisfied, return it and I'll refund your money immediately.

mr nemo - 
DaddyDirtyShogunnedMe -  Bad ass!

Thanks! :) Yep, I can make them shorter,I usually try to make them longer for those with big hands though, I have pretty small hands.

I have little girl hands as well.  I'm sad to hear you haven't made a sale yet.  You should try this on the OG- they are bunch of wack-jobs and psychos. 

Temporarily re-name the railroad spike knives "Zombie Slayers" or "Bacon Slicers" and they will sell like hot-cakes.

Zedlepln - 
Maybe he's tired of losing SN bets?

I bet he snaps at DaddyDirtyFrateTrainedMe.

lmao!

Well fucking played.

oh, donsknives.com btw!

mr nemo - oh, donsknives.com btw!

...zombie slayers,I like it, you're talking my language when you speak of zombies!

TTT

mr nemo - TTT

mr nemo - 
mr nemo - oh, donsknives.com btw!

...zombie slayers,I like it, you're talking my language when you speak of zombies!

It's actually a great zombie weapon. 

You might think about renaming them that permanently and being the only knife-smith to sell Zombie Slayers. 

ttt

ttt

www.donsknives.com