Attention Moderators

I just bought a Blue Name for the very first time, a one year membership so I could have all the benefits that go with it.

As of now I still only have 1 vote per 24 hours. Can someone please fix that.

gooddoc - 

I just bought a Blue Name for the very first time, a one year membership so I could have all the benefits that go with it.

Sorry about the WFA, I just thought of looking for a helpground after I posted this.

gooddoc - 

so do I.  some people have more than 1 vote?

Yeah mudnamers get one, and blue namers are supposed to get more. NDNH said he gets 50.

Voting Discrimination!

DamnSevern -

Voting Discrimination!

Bastards!! Phone Post

Yes you get 50 per 24hrs. And I think some individuals can give a +3 to a single person. I didn't ask about it, but I'm pretty sure I've heard people talking about it.

I think the +3 refers to voting on the first post of a thread

I'm having trouble navigating kirik.gov

You probably have to wait 24 hours.

Authority Figure - 

Yes you get 50 per 24hrs. And I think some individuals can give a +3 to a single person. I didn't ask about it, but I'm pretty sure I've heard people talking about it.

The +3 is for when you vote for the OP from the thread starter, that give the TS +3.

I think all blues get 50 votes in 24 hours now but you can only vote up/down a poster once in 24hours before you can vote them up/down again.

Me thinks anyway.

Well I feel robbed I dished out 30 bucks for a year pro membership, and one of the reasons was to be able to vote as well  as search and make polls. 

so i guess i payed it only to be able to search and make polls. that is lame.

I am apparently getting voted down for this thread about being able to vote.

My thanks for supporting the forum I guess.

UGer Suffrage is the next great Civil Rights movement.

I think it is fixed, so whatever unknown mod fixed it I thank you.

gooddoc - 

I voted up your OP.

Are you trying to vote up the same person more than once in 24 hours or multiple people. You may need to wait 24 hours for things to fully kick in, don't panic yet dude, man we are an impatient bunch now, damn you internet!

the geek - 
gooddoc - 

I voted up your OP.

Are you trying to vote up the same person more than once in 24 hours or multiple people. You may need to wait 24 hours for things to fully kick in, don't panic yet dude, man we are an impatient bunch now, damn you internet!

TY for the vote up, I think it cancelled out someone who voted me down.

you are right I wanted instant privelages, patience would have helped but i did pay for it.

gooddoc - 
the geek - 
gooddoc - 

I voted up your OP.

TY for the vote up, I think it cancelled out someone who voted me down.

you are right I wanted instant privelages, patience would have helped but i did pay for it.

I hear ya, give it 24 hours and then let the mods know homie.

I want my 50 votes

too many disrespectful cunts on the ug today.

Working now?