Attention mods

How do I gift a blue name ? I promised to blue the ( Ogmonster ) for him going to the mac mansion and I don't know how to do it Phone Post 3.0

Log out and click sign up/ register. I think there is an option to gift a name you just need his sn which you have Phone Post 3.0

ghost842 - Log out and click sign up/ register. I think there is an option to gift a name you just need his sn which you have Phone Post 3.0
Thanks I'll try it Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - 
ghost842 - Log out and click sign up/ register. I think there is an option to gift a name you just need his sn which you have Phone Post 3.0
Thanks I'll try it Phone Post 3.0

Don't just try.... DO IT!

:)

Didn't work for me wtf is there a mod I can paypal the money too who will gift the blue ? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I'll take a blue too :) Phone Post

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - Yeah I'll take a blue too :) Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0

https://o.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=signup.gift&asGift=1

try that link

I knew there was a way to do it I just had to get to my pc.

If the link doesn't work stay logged in, on the main page go to ACCOUNT - > Pro Membership -> bottom left " Purchase a pro membership for another member"

I don't have access to a laptop or anything other than my iPhone Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - I don't have access to a laptop or anything other than my iPhone Phone Post 3.0
The link in my post above will work in your safari browser. There's no way to do it using the app sorry Phone Post 3.0

ghost842 - https://o.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=signup.gift&asGift=1

try that link

I knew there was a way to do it I just had to get to my pc.

If the link doesn't work stay logged in, on the main page go to ACCOUNT - > Pro Membership -> bottom left " Purchase a pro membership for another member"

It started off correct but then redirected me to this page after putting in his info

Phone Post 3.0

You'll probably have to log in through your safari browser first. It won't pull your login info from the app. Hopefully you remember your login info unlike me lol Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - Didn't work for me wtf is there a mod I can paypal the money too who will gift the blue ? Phone Post 3.0
PayPal to jason@mixedmartialarts.com and I'll take care of it man.

Sorry this isn't a better way to do it on the app. Phone Post 3.0

Jason -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - Didn't work for me wtf is there a mod I can paypal the money too who will gift the blue ? Phone Post 3.0

How much is a membership ? Phone Post 3.0

ghost842 - You'll probably have to log in through your safari browser first. It won't pull your login info from the app. Hopefully you remember your login info unlike me lol Phone Post 3.0
I did use the safari browser I'll just paypal Jason thanks for the help and I voted you up Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
ghost842 - You'll probably have to log in through your safari browser first. It won't pull your login info from the app. Hopefully you remember your login info unlike me lol Phone Post 3.0
I did use the safari browser I'll just paypal Jason thanks for the help and I voted you up Phone Post 3.0
Back at ya-we were so close! Lol Phone Post 3.0

ghost842 -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
Back at ya-we were so close! Lol Phone Post 3.0
I thought I had it lol Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
Jason -

How much is a membership ? Phone Post 3.0
$29.99 Phone Post 3.0

And what's his screen name exactly ? Phone Post 3.0

Jason - And what's his screen name exactly ? Phone Post 3.0
ogmonster Phone Post 3.0