MMA Underground Forums

Attention UG News.....

LOL. good stuff Heddy.

CapnsavemIsDead -  LOL. good stuff Heddy.
Thanks brother although Kirik might be upset at me. LOL

LOL

Kirik doesnt get "upset"...He goes from chill to kill...He is like chuck norris..

TrainBJJ - Kirik doesnt get "upset"...He goes from chill to kill...He is like chuck norris..

Good point.

RIP Me :(

I was just teasing Heddy... I appreciate your efforts and know you only want the best for MMATV and it's members.

Heddy - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
Heddy - 
Randy Marsh - Heddy got in trouble... Heddy got in trouble...
How so? I love the UG and want nothing but the best for this cite but we already have 5000 articles about the same thing. First thing i was told when I joined to this site is to make sure to check all topics before posting and to watchout for the STFU KKM. 

and start threads 6 months out for an event next year . STFU Phooey
That's the last time I hook you up with floor tickets KKM!

Nope , it isint LOL 

From: UG News Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted: 5 days ago

The Underground News

Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-26807328-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-26807328-up", "click", castVote);

lol.

Hong Kong Phooey - 
Heddy - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 
Heddy - 
Randy Marsh - Heddy got in trouble... Heddy got in trouble...
How so? I love the UG and want nothing but the best for this cite but we already have 5000 articles about the same thing. First thing i was told when I joined to this site is to make sure to check all topics before posting and to watchout for the STFU KKM. 

and start threads 6 months out for an event next year . STFU Phooey
That's the last time I hook you up with floor tickets KKM!

Nope , it isint LOL 

Isn't imo....

*Bump*

I thought that this thread was deleted.

TTT

this should be in the herperground.

We have made a continuous effort to never dupe something that someone put up, but rather merge the thread and news piece. Apologies for our failures in this regard in the past.