- The UG!

lol!

Signed

Which article? Or articles?

LOL.

+1

Kirik -  Which article? Or articles?

lol, all off them

Heddy got in trouble... Heddy got in trouble...

lol @ this thread.

If it is the c&d one, that was a technical error. Was suppose to link to an existing UG thread. Same thing happened twice today with other threads. Apologes to all. There really is an attempt to not dupe existing threads, but rather to link to them.

Randy Marsh - Heddy got in trouble... Heddy got in trouble...
How so? I love the UG and want nothing but the best for this cite but we already have 5000 articles about the same thing. First thing i was told when I joined to this site is to make sure to check all topics before posting and to watchout for the STFU KKM. 

Kirik -  If it is the c&d one, that was a technical error. Was suppose to link to an existing UG thread. Same thing happened twice today with other threads. Apologes to all. There really is an attempt to not dupe existing threads, but rather to link to them.

Three days late?

inf0 - Why would we want to read a thread that links to another thread?

That is the real question.

And when there's 10 threads about the same thing, which one do you link to?

Heddy - 
How so? I love the UG and want nothing but the best for this cite but we already have 5000 articles about the same thing. First thing i was told when I joined to this site is to make sure to check all topics before posting and to watchout for the STFU KKM. 

and start threads 6 months out for an event next year . STFU Phooey

Hong Kong Phooey - 
Heddy - 

and start threads 6 months out for an event next year . STFU Phooey
That's the last time I hook you up with floor tickets KKM!

I hardly ever click on any of those ug news threads because they are just doubles of existing threads every single time...

Sometimes I do click them to talk a lil extra shit.....

I don't think UG News is bad, just have a look at the topics before posting the same topic again. 

Kirik -  If it is the c&d one, that was a technical error. Was suppose to link to an existing UG thread. Same thing happened twice today with other threads. Apologes to all. There really is an attempt to not dupe existing threads, but rather to link to them.

Why KNOWINGLY would you link to an existing thread? It is like spam.

I guess this is a hot topic, lol.

inf0 - Why would we want to read a thread that links to another thread?

That is the real question.

Apologies for any confusion. You would not want to read a thread that links to another thread. As i wrote. where that happened  "that was a technical error. Was suppose to link to an existing UG thread. Same thing happened twice today with other threads. Apologes to all. There really is an attempt to not dupe existing threads, but rather to link to them."

The news section sometimes links to news sources outside the page, and sometimes to news posted already on UG threads. There is some technical error that is throwing up a new thread, but that is not supposed to happen. Will be fixed within 24.

The reason you want to do that is so someone can pop into the News section at check out the leading news stories across all the news sites in MMA, and from the UG as well.

Not trying to make The Kirik mad, just thought I would bring this to your attention.