Attn a mod

Any reason why my account got frozen, and I was stripped of 89 votes overnight? Very confusion. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - Any reason why my account got frozen, and I was stripped of 89 votes overnight? Very confusion. Phone Post 3.0
A mods are off on fridays. Only b and c mods bro. Phone Post 3.0

IIRC) If the thread starter gets banned,some people that posted on the thread lose their votes.

I`m not sure if they have fixed the problem.

BOZY -
Sir Psycho Sexy - Any reason why my account got frozen, and I was stripped of 89 votes overnight? Very confusion. Phone Post 3.0
I made a comment that Dana cried like a school girl after melvin's last performance. But surely that's not freeze worthy. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

IIRC) If the thread starter gets banned,some people that posted on the thread lose their votes.

I`m not sure if they have fixed the problem.

Hmm. Could it have been that thread I posted in yesterday with all the naked pics? Lol Phone Post 3.0

If you posted nudity,you will get frozen.Take it from someone that has been frozen for the same thing.

Sir Psycho Sexy -
BOZY -
I made a comment that Dana cried like a school girl after melvin's last performance. But surely that's not freeze worthy. Phone Post 3.0
Ha, so you stated the truth? Yep that'll do it sometimes. +3 for the laugh. Phone Post 3.0

BOZY - 

Well if they're off, maybe a b mod or even a c mod can shed some light on this?

I lost around 700 votes today. Oh well no biggie. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - I lost around 700 votes today. Oh well no biggie. Phone Post 3.0
I've lost votes before from threads being deleted, I don't mind that , but it's just weird that I was frozen as well. It's like someone froze me and stripped my votes. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - Any reason why my account got frozen, and I was stripped of 89 votes overnight? Very confusion. Phone Post 3.0

Give me a second.. I'll figure it out

RickStorm -
Sir Psycho Sexy - Any reason why my account got frozen, and I was stripped of 89 votes overnight? Very confusion. Phone Post 3.0

Get iff the UG and go celibate your birthday brother ;) Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - I lost around 700 votes today. Oh well no biggie. Phone Post 3.0

I lost 2, and I'm DEVASTATED! But it's most likely because I'm being a dumbass and got voted down. I can't imagine losing 700! Shit man, I hope that's fixed for you.

off Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

Wow they're back. So what happened? Rogue mod? Phone Post 3.0

here's what happened this morning, and The Geek can verify this as we were texting while this was going on.

Our dev team was working out some kinks and somehow over 60 members were froze, and log showed as vote down freeze.

I personally unfroze over 60 people that this happened to.

as far as votes, I dont know what happened but as crowbar said above, if someones thread gets deleted or on the OG threads disolve after no one posts for awhile, those votes go away. Also if someone gets banned their threads get deleted and of course those vote up/downs go away

Sorry for any inconviniouce (sc) this may have caused....

i gave ya 1!

FETT_the geek - 
RickStorm -

haha! thank youy brother

im here at dave and tammy's drinking and calibrating my b-day,but i saw a equest for a mod and had to help

=)

oj and vtfu+3 OP for the troubles

now... back to drunkins

RickStorm -
FETT_the geek - 
RickStorm -

haha! thank youy brother

im here at dave and tammy's drinking and calibrating my b-day,but i saw a equest for a mod and had to help

=)

You are a machine. Last man standing and the first man fixing. Phone Post 3.0