Attn Bisping: Willing to accept UG apology

snaps a rose from the hand of Old Feller

Dare I say.....

-Until Bisping

Say what you will, RickStorm.

Operation Wolf in Benevolent Clothing cannot fail.

I have some Warlock holy water that I'm willing to share Mike.

When a man has no place left to go.

When the whole world has rejected him.

When his only friends do so as a ruse, part of some fantasy role playing internet fanclub for men who have never traveled beyond their three-American-neighborhood perimeter.

When things have gotten that bad for a man.

Just spread your arms, refuse to fighter bash, and prepare for impact.

This thread...I like it.

This is like, what it's all about man.

You know?

Yeah, you know.

Side mission Operation Wolf Slair in Sheep's Clothing is a go as well, I hope I wasn't to brash with my "Koala Lover" comments, I was merely trying to bait the Countness back to the boards, I feel I may have failed, but I will "get back on my grind" as the kids say...

To what degree does Mark Coleman fit in this thread?

2jupes is right. Michael Bisping has been through a lot. Without an E-home for him to post on, He is a count without a castle.

There is no need to knee kick a man when hes down. hope to hear from you soon good sir.   

This thread is beautiful.  I laughed, I cried

Stupid thread. Bisping went from extremely likable Ultimate Fighter contestant to an insecure arrogant a-hole. Feed him to Sonnen.

thenamesponyboy - Stupid thread. Bisping went from extremely likable Ultimate Fighter contestant to an insecure arrogant a-hole. Feed him to Sonnen.

Time to evolve. We accept people here, no matter how insecure, arrogant or extremely unlikable they are.

2Jupes only speaks the truthiest truth available Mike. We're very fickle and lonely creatures here on forums. If you refuse to pay attention to us we do get pretty butthurt. I mean, we could talk to eachother I guess, but everyone else sucks. Ya know Mike? Phone Post

Are we going to mobilize the infantry for this one, Jupes? I hope not, because the chic new Tito uniforms just came in, and I would have to have to replace them so quickly.

That said, it could do wonders for morale, which has suffered from such a long engagement.

This is nothing more than a gentle invitation, regardless of whether the subject appears incapable of feeling the simplest of human emotions. No military needed. Open your heart and the prodigal will return.

The goodness emanating from this thread has touched my soul so deeply that I'm inspired to gaze into the sky and truly believe that yes, humanity has a chance at survival and prosperity. To celebrate this pure moment of absolute clarity, I must immediately purchase a blue name. Phone Post

ttt for peace, Count.

^anywhere but Boston though please, they have rotten tea...