Attn Bisping: Willing to accept UG apology

I'm talking about the kind with the little tin wheels, not roller-blades, which have no old school class.

Yes, yes, in the spring, yes? Smoothe surface, transitioning to a slight rise below, into meadow wind with a view to a valley of ferns and junipers, yes?

I knew you would understand!

I have some news, I wish it was clearer, but I bumped into Sir Mike near the spittoon in a local pub, I offered him a spoon of olive oil, there were no branches to be seen, he returned the favor alright, said he wanted to strike me in my tummy?

not sure what this means, maybe the UniversityofKentuckyTrolleyTapers can shed some light on this for me?

I think we are making progress though!

^^^^ BiWINNING! Phone Post

occasionally people are able to win HERE and THERE, especially if HERE is stocked with the blood of a thousand tigers, and THERE is Santa Barbara...

looks like a proper pillow fight

i

I will stand Vigil here, in the hope that I might bear witness to the coming of our lost brother

All we are saying.... Is give peace a chance

Bless you Blashyrkh. And so, I will retire.

explodingboy - UKTT can get Bisping on the UG no problem, you sarcastic fuckers can't. I have to imagine Mike is going to stay away from the internet for a while yet given all the hateful nonsense that is being spewed out all over the place.

Yes we know how UKTT gets Spitsping on to the UG

and there is no way I am going to let Spitsping do to me what he does to those UKTT nuthuggers...
Sodomy is still illegal in some parts of the world

All the UKTT poofs will be on the Spitsping float at Sydney's Mardi Gra this weekend,

eats crumpet topped with a poached egg from pantry

realizes egg is a little runny and served on sourdough bread

immediately breaks out in hives

This thread represents the true beauty of the UG. My heart is open for the Count's return.

In an attempt to evolve this place to greater purpose, I have enlisted the help of my coworkers for a circle of love and understanding. Unfortunately they misunderstood me and I have a lot of cleanup to do. Phone Post

Godsavethequeen would fap at every thread Phone Post

GodSaveTheQueen - Two jupiters, are you taking the piss mate? You better not be taking the piss.

I think we both want the same thing.

Because when the stench of decay rises from the decomposted fibre of a man's inner moral scarecrow, he is welcome here. Why? Because love is blind. And love has no nose.

It begs the question:

How does a rose smell?

Ponder that, if you will.

Have you seen his posts GSTQ?  2Jupiters is pretty damn funny and has been for quite a while.

That's in other threads though.  Here I think it's more of an olive branch/unity kind of thing, tbh.

And really, that's a beat we can all dance to, yeah?