Attn BRISBANE!! (/oz/the world/..)

...something big is happening in the next two weeks, and I'm not talking about a return visit from GUMGOR to our sunshiney shores!! (that's be 'frikken big' news :p)

...stay tuned for further gratuitous spam style advertising!! ;)

GABBO!

GABBO!

GABBO!

ttb.

YEAH IS TRUE OZ GUY... GUMGOR BUSY WORK AT FAMILY KEKBAB SHOP OF INSTANBUL, CANT VISIT NOW - THAT AND OZ POLICE PUT GUMGOR IN JAIL BEFORE LEAVE LAST TRIP. THEY THINK ME TRY AND TAKE POSSUM ANIMALS ONTO PLANE. WAS JUST GUMGOR BODY THOUGH. POLICE SAY SORRY AFTER SEARCH WITH GLOVES. IS ALL OK NOW. GUMGOR WANT COME BACK LATER IN YEAR. WILL KEEP FAN KNOWING WHEN.

WHAT THIS BIG NEWS THEN MAN?

slade, that sounds crazy...but it just might work! :p

gumgor, pity you cant get back out here soon. we anxiously await your return!! ..maybe you could have something to do with the big secret later in the year when you come back out! ...sorry, thats all I can say at the moment.

GABBO!

GABBO!

GABBO!

Everyone is saying, "Gabbo" this, and "Gabbo" that. But no one is saying "Worship" this, and "Jericho" that

Thats easy it involves someone with their pants down and a bunch of people drinking cruisers

kingy, you of all people should know that I wouldnt consider pants down cruiser drinking big news..it may however very well be part of the big news I'm alluding to. ;)

Cobra's finally pop the question??

Will it be Mr & Mrs CROSS or COOPER ? ;)

Justin

lol

unfortunately cobras is too busy with his mail-order bride to bother himself with the likes of me. *single tear rolls down cheek*

and forget all about the gabbo now, I see thats just confusing the issue. the word for the day, and specifically the 20th of march is...

ATIVA!

ATIVA!

ATIVA!

If you announce a comp that's held while I'm away, I'll be pissed!!
- Juggs

you'll be away for it juggs? bugger!

looks like you're gonna miss out on the streamers, balloons, party hats, purple and blue jigsaw mats, pink fluoro lights, cable cross-over, 'well dressed' capoeira girls, bunch of sweaty guys, and a special guest hippo appearance.

...no its not a (sort of weird 'its a knock-out' style) competition. ;) ...you should still be pissed though! we will be at about 6 o'clock that night.

SOUND LIKE BIG NEWS OZ GUY. SURE NOT 'ITS A KNOCK-OUT' GAME THOUGH? GUMGOR LOVE THIS SHOW, IT BIGGEST ONE ON TURKEY TV. BILLY J SMITH ON OUR TV GUIDE every WEEK.

Do you like the closet Mayhem?

ok, since you asked. whats happening is this...

saturday the 20th of march sees the grand opening gala of Ativa Health & Fitness - gym, martial arts academy (home of Advance Martial Arts, aka TEAM BRACCA), and capoeira school. Open 7 days a week and conveniently located just outside the city centre of brisbane, Ativa/Advance Martial Arts boasts the following...

- calgym strength/life fitness cardio machines
- large mat area
- boxing ring
- fairtex bags/pads/training gear(:p justin)
- classes in kickboxing, brazilian jiujitsu, freestyle/greco wrestling, and mixed martial arts...taught by queensland and australian champions
- ugly pro fighters
- pretty me
- hot as capoeira chix!! ;)

our grand opening saturday will feature a scrummy brazilian bbq, bjj seminar by mr kick ass anthony perosh, a grapple-a-thon, much drunken mryth and merryment, and me downing too many cruisers and touching people inapropriately! woooohooooo!!!

...I have other secrets too ;)