Attn: Chris Camozzi

Late notice I know, but I am Denver this afternoon/evening if you want to roll. I should have grabbed your cell number last time, but I figure this may work. My number is 757-477-0991

Nick Thompson

Dude don’t post your number here

Hell of a clever way to get free dick picks!

You fought the best in the world, respect.

10-0 Eddie Alvarez first loss

*added to contacts*

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FnyyRw8xAM8" width="640"></iframe></p>

Oh shit, didn't knoe The Goat posted here. Hope you are doing good man,might want to delete your number .

WhereIsGoranReljic - 

Oh shit, didn't knoe The Goat posted here. Hope you are doing good man,might want to delete your number .

He used to post a lot.  He's a cool dude.

The GOAT ! How the hell have you been?

WhereIsGoranReljic -

They all used to post here newb
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
WhereIsGoranReljic -

9'ers gonna 9.

Pura Vida -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

He used to post a lot.  He's a cool dude.

For once we agree

Watching the fights tonight Pura?

Pura Vida -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
WhereIsGoranReljic -

9'ers gonna 9.

Doesn't make any sense but not a lot does with you.
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pura Vida -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
WhereIsGoranReljic -

9'ers gonna 9.

Doesn't make any sense but not a lot does with you.

It would if you weren't a newb.

CRE - 

10-0 Eddie Alvarez first loss

*added to contacts*

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FnyyRw8xAM8" width="640"></iframe></p></span></blockquote>

Nick rules.