ATTN: Dana White.

Two strikes and you are out.

BrockbackMountain - Give Marquart another chance.

MMARAIDER -  Think it might be that Nate fucked up the card more then anything. Sure DFW wasn't happy losing his main event fighter the day before the fight. At least Chael fought. Idk just my opinion Phone Post

You hit the nail on the head. He should have pulled out sooner instead of stringing the UFC along in hopes of being compliant come time to weigh in.

Cindy

CindyO - You hit the nail on the head. He should have pulled out sooner instead of stringing the UFC along in hopes of being compliant come time to weigh in.
I agree 100% but think it's one of those situations that Dana should forgive. He didn't make a mistake, he made an error in judgement which can happen if you don't think a situation through. As long as it wasn't malicious though (like a Paul Daley) I think Dana should squash it. It would be very big on his part.

forgive & forget

Remember this?

Remember this?

Untill Dana comes out and says that all of what Nate is saying is true, I'm still on the fence.

What I would like to know is why was Chael not flagged BEFORE his fight like what happened to Nate? Was there no testing at all before Chaels fight? Would this have not been covered in the medical.

Seems kinda shitty that Nate is going to get off the hook with the commission because he was caught for cheating before the fight, but if he would have fought like that and only got caught afterwards he would be suspended ala Chael.

Remember this?

Remember this?

TTT. Come on Dana, everything worked out in the end. It was a GREAT SHOW!

Bring back Nate.

dana will forgive. he used the word NEVER in regard to girl fights, but has since caved

no thx

TTT.

NorthFromHere - Two strikes and you are out.

Agreed, this wasn't his first fuck up.

GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!

I agree, let him use HRT against more opponents that don't know he's on it using an underway exemption he will ultimately fail to earn.