Attn: Dana White

As you know pride still has tourneys.. why the heck not the ufc? c,mon bring back the 16 man tourney and lets see who the real athelets are.

I think, before addressing someone like Dana White, especially if you want him to listen to you, you should probably learn to spell.

You also brig (wnat)

I wonder if Vitor would fight HW... I know he's boxing at HW but I wonder if he'd fight MMA at heavyweight.

Vitor is best at LHW. what we all want to see is a rematch between vitor and w.silva in the cage.

"Vitor is best at LHW. what we all want to see is a rematch between vitor and w.silva in the cage."

Not really... Rather see it in Pride.

This first match was in the cage ... and it would be more exciting in the cage. now that I think about it why did pride not pit them against each other at some point. the closest they came was the last tourney they had where ..I think silva took on right?

"the closest they came was the last tourney they had where ..I think silva took on right?"

What? Vitor lost to Overeem. And Silva lost to Arona. Then Arona went on to lose to Shogun who beat Overeem.

When did the athletic commissions ever stop a ufc for doing a tourney... and if they wanted .. they could probably get away with this at one of the indian tribe locations such as foxwoods or mohegan sun.

ttt