ATTN Dana: You need to go on PTI

I think you need to yell at those nerds for five minutes. No f-bombs though. They should be talking about Anderson or Randy instead of Kimbo Lice

Absolutely.

bonus romo to push Dana over the edge:

Dana make it happen

Brian Rule - I think you need to yell at those nerds for five minutes. No f-bombs though. They should be talking about Anderson or Randy instead of Kimbo Lice

Public Relations 101 - Never try to get your message out on a show where they won't let you speak your piece.

The ignorant blowhards at PTI would give Dana 15 seconds to make his case and then spend the next five minutes mocking him and the sport without giving him the opportunity to respond. Appearing on PTI would likely do more harm than good.

great idea

Steve4192 - 
Brian Rule - I think you need to yell at those nerds for five minutes. No f-bombs though. They should be talking about Anderson or Randy instead of Kimbo Lice

Public Relations 101 - Never try to get your message out on a show where they won't let you speak your piece.

The ignorant blowhards at PTI would give Dana 15 seconds to make his case and then spend the next five minutes mocking him and the sport without giving him the opportunity to respond. Appearing on PTI would likely do more harm than good.

have you ever watched the show? i have never seen them mock a guest, some good natured ribbing, but it's not jim rome or whatever.