Attn Dana!!!!!!

TheClips - I support this thread.

Lytle on the card alone could be hyped to no end on every single radio station and billboard in the city for weeks in advance.

THIS Lytle has to fight and on the main card. Hell make it Lytle v Fitch and hype it as 2 Hoosier boys.

Im broke but Id sell a kidney to go see the UFC in Indy.

dfw jr -  soon!!!!

Soon to Indy or Dublin ? Or both ??!!!

CindyO - 
DBerry - ttt - Help us out Cindy !! :-)

Sent him the thread.

Cindy

Thanks again Cindy - One of the most helpful people on here !

Dana, can I have a loan, I need a new house! Please

Yeah, lytle and Fitch is actually an interesting fight.  Fitch wouldn't have allot to gain from it but it would be a great scrap!

Archer0545 -  Yeah, lytle and Fitch is actually an interesting fight.  Fitch wouldn't have allot to gain from it but it would be a great scrap!

Ive wanted this fight forever. I dont care who it is but if you put Lytle in the cage with them its gonna be a fight. There is no such thing as beating Lytle easily unless he gets cut. Most underrated fighter in the UFC imo.

Got robbed a couple times and a few bad cuts and pushed him down the ranks. Hell hed have got a title shot had Serra not lay and prayed him for 3 rounds. I honestly think Lytle would be a tougher fight for GSP than Hardy (not that Lytle deserves it but I think itd be a tougher fight).

Lytles kneebar was sick too!

awilson82 - 
Archer0545 -  Yeah, lytle and Fitch is actually an interesting fight.  Fitch wouldn't have allot to gain from it but it would be a great scrap!

Ive wanted this fight forever. I dont care who it is but if you put Lytle in the cage with them its gonna be a fight. There is no such thing as beating Lytle easily unless he gets cut. Most underrated fighter in the UFC imo.

Got robbed a couple times and a few bad cuts and pushed him down the ranks. Hell hed have got a title shot had Serra not lay and prayed him for 3 rounds. I honestly think Lytle would be a tougher fight for GSP than Hardy (not that Lytle deserves it but I think itd be a tougher fight).

Lytles kneebar was sick too!

I agree, got to talk with him for a while at the arnolds last weekend, great guy!