Attn Dana!!!!!!

Since you're trolling the UG I was wondering if you'd answer a question for me?  When will the UFC come to Indianapolis?  A show in the Lucas Oil Stadium would smash attendance records.  UFC 68 was what 19000 plus, I can garauntee you will beat that.  Lots of Hoosier fighters you could throw on the card too. 

Been to all the Columbus shows and cant wait till we have one here in Indy!  Thanks for hangin on the UG!

Up

I support this thread.

Lytle on the card alone could be hyped to no end on every single radio station and billboard in the city for weeks in advance.

+1

TTT for the Boss

Just to hijack this thread slightly -

UFC 93 was in the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland - Dana said afterwards that "pound for pound in the top 3 crowds ever, we'll be back". Its already 14 months since then and with events scheduled as far as July or August when are we going to see the UFC back in Dublin ?!

Get off my thread ya Limey Bastard!!!!!  JK

DW was posting on several threads last night but I think I just missed him.  Was hoping to get a response while he was here but probably too late.  I'll keep checking though!

Archer0545 -  Get off my thread ya Limey Bastard!!!!!  JK
DW was posting on several threads last night but I think I just missed him.  Was hoping to get a response while he was here but probably too late.  I'll keep checking though!

I'm Irish - So probably more suitable to call me a drunk bastard ??!

Good to see Dana on here, hopefully he'll stick around despite the amount of retards on the UG. He should be able to answer on both venues if he see's the thread !

Yeah, he was bouncin around a bunch of threads last night gettin a kick outta the Romoshops.  Cool as hell that he comes on here!

Wake Up Dana.....the UG awaits your answers!

DBerry - 

Good to see Dana on here, hopefully he'll stick around despite the amount of retards on the UG. He should be able to answer on both venues if he see's the thread !

I'm also sorry for hijacking the thread, but yes we need UFC back in Dublin! ttt for answers from the Baldfather!

Skeletor68 - 
DBerry - 

I'm also sorry for hijacking the thread, but yes we need UFC back in Dublin! ttt for answers from the Baldfather!
Hijack all ya want, as long as it keeps it up where he will see the initial question I am fine with it!  Carry on my fine Irish Brethren!  (I'm Irish/German/Cherokee)

ttt

ttt - Help us out Cindy !! :-)

DBerry - ttt - Help us out Cindy !! :-)

Sent him the thread.

Cindy

A swift response.

I personally recommend Nottingham for Dan Hardy's first title defence. A 10,000 hockey arena. It will be a truly momentus event. 

dfw jr -  soon!!!!

Thanks for responding?  2011?  Sooner?  You will not be dissapointed, that I can promise you!

Thanks for the assist Cindy O, you rock!

and Birmingham..., ALabama?

Sweet  UFC coming to Naptown!!!!!!!!   Thanks Dana!