Attn: DFW Jr/Cindy O Re: Shirt Design...

dfw jr - 

Do it Phone Post

And this is why I love the UFC and DFW. No I'll send you a contract, I'll have my lawyers look it over etc.. just a quick 'Do it'

Impressed,

No other sport in the world has this kind of engaged owners and fans.

dfw jr - Do it Phone Post

The boss has spoken!
I can't wait to order mine!
I love this place. Phone Post

Hi Boss =)

Consider mine ordered.

BrCutter - 
Quik - Will do! I'll order extra 2XL's on the next order. I might have to charge $2 extra for them though...the larger sizes cost me $3-$4 more per shirt when I get them printed.

lol, I'm used to it! It's more shirt dude.  haha.  Thanks bro.  I've found two shirts you have in stock in xxl now I'm going to snag in the meantime.  

We Big Guys are used to that! Print'em up! I love my Six Deuce shirts!

Chango

In for one! Phone Post

I'm in for one!

Dana fuckin rules Phone Post

dfw jr - Do it Phone Post

Phone Post

Quik - Will do! I'll order extra 2XL's on the next order. I might have to charge $2 extra for them though...the larger sizes cost me $3-$4 more per shirt when I get them printed.

KINGS OF LUMPINEE 2 in XLT, I'll buy 3!!! :o)

dfw jr - 

Do it Phone Post

NICE

In to see when they'll be available Phone Post

ChangoBravo - 
BrCutter - 

lol, I'm used to it! It's more shirt dude.  haha.  Thanks bro.  I've found two shirts you have in stock in xxl now I'm going to snag in the meantime.  

We Big Guys are used to that! Print'em up! I love my Six Deuce shirts!

Chango

haha. More fabric. 

Sweet, got the okay from the man himself.  i'm in for 2 or 3 xxl's aka "uber man-size".  That design should not go to waste.  

In Phone Post

Great shirt.

Subbed! Let us know when they are ready.

Oh, what is the url of your site?

ttt

KrazyZenki -

Subbed! Let us know when they are ready.

Oh, what is the url of your site?

www.62gear.com Phone Post

clown makeup -

You will need to get permission from the owner of the photograph, not the subject of it. The licensing currently in place specifically excludes "to make commercial use of the work", details of the license in place, the photographer's contact details readily available

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dana_White_headshot.jpg

This...don't want to see Quick get burned. Phone Post

CindyO - 
Quik - I entered this in an MMA website design contest a couple of years ago...can I pleeeeaaaase print up some of them? I don't want to violate any image likeness, but really want to run a batch of them. I can donate a percentage of the sales to any charity you wish!

Sent him a text to ask and will let you know what he says.

Cindy

Thank you very very VERY much Cindy! Best birthday present EVA!