Attn: Enson Inoue

Just watching the best of Pride knockouts and saw ya on there. Got me thinking. I know you have a thread about your walk across Japan and I was wondering what ever became of that. I am on the android app and cannot bump it or I would (ahem....Kirik).

Anyway, can someone bump that or can you give me an update?

Much respect and thank you. Phone Post

He gives updates daily via fb and twitter. Phone Post

I can't copy and paste from either or else I would, sorry dude. Make a twitter account and follow him. Phone Post

Blogging also on destiny forever. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - He gives updates daily via fb and twitter. Phone Post

I don't have either. Can you recap or at least give a short version? Or hell can you send him a message about this thread? Phone Post

brigsy - Blogging also on destiny forever. Phone Post 3.0

I am soooo backwards when it comes to this stuff. What is that? Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

sycotik -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - He gives updates daily via fb and twitter. Phone Post

I don't have either. Can you recap or at least give a short version? Or hell can you send him a message about this thread? Phone Post

If I get to a pc I'll send a link. Recap ? Lots of blisters and fans meeting him with water and signs of encouragement. Phone Post

Watch his fb Phone Post

sycotik -

http://www.destinyforever.com/#2844 Phone Post

Enson started his walk on 9/11. Accompanying him is Roman Dela Cruz (founder of Fokai). You can follow his movements through Twitter, FB, Destiny Forever, or his personal blog

http://ameblo.jp/enson-inoue/

Hody

TTT FOR A LEGEND! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys for the links. Will check it out. Phone Post

sycotik -

He is typing a précis of his journey on a type writer. Sending a telegram of these notes to a printer who is printing a journal from these notes. This is then published in the town hall for all to see.

Pop to the town hall to have a read. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt for my ignorance. Phone Post